Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fans Broadcast On TV

FOXES fans will get to see their names broadcast to a television audience of millions next season as part of the club's bold new supporter-friendly 125th anniversary campaign.

The plan for selected Leicester City fans to see their names on television screens throughout the world is just one of a number of initiatives being introduced.

It's all part of the plan by the club to stimulate closer and stronger ties and reward supporters for their continued backing of the club.

Under the new initiative, selected fans will have their names carried on television backdrop boards - rather than the traditional club sponsor.

So, when a manager or player is interviewed either before or after a game the names of supporters will be visible on the backdrops.

"It's just one of the ideas our club working party has developed. We think it's a bit of fun and gives recognition to our loyal fans that they would not ordinarily receive," said a club spokesperson.

"We are looking at the full inventory normally afforded to a club sponsor and seeing how we can adapt and offer that to individual supporters.

"There will be a wide variety of competition opportunities throughout the season to meet players, go behind the scenes, and see a part of the club that the supporter is not often able to enjoy.

"This is something we are continuing to work on throughout the coming months and any feedback from supporters will be gratefully received."

0,,10274~5282154,00.jpg

Supporters can currently vote on the slogan that they feel should be displayed on the club's shirt next season.

CLICK HERE to place your vote now

I like this idea :thumbup:

Chances of a fook-up (i.e. mis-spelt names etc) - very high

:)

As long as there is an opt-out. I don't want my name on any advertising board!!

After allowing online entries, club officials are wondering where it all went wrong...

Title.jpg

Don't make me laugh; it hurts. :angry:

Surely this is an admission that they are planning that the shirt will be blank, otherwise the board would display the slogan on the shirt?

On a serious note it would be cool to get a foxestalk banner on the backdrop. Get PJ involved! :D

Archived