Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bluebeau

N.P. Master tactition?

Ref: City v Huddersfield. Gilbert didn't come out for the 2nd half of the game, had he taken a knock or was it a master stroke by NP? City were pretty poor in the 1st half of the game, & had they have carried on with the same formation, I have no doubt at all that Huddersfield would have won the game. In the 1st half Berner was innefective & Huds were finding lots of space & beating Berner every time. Cleverley who had obviously been brought in to replace Mark Davies, was not to be seen in midfield, in fact we had no midfield. Don't think Cleverley touched the ball for at least the 1st 20mins. Then the maestro NP brought Mattock on at left back for the 2nd half, moved Cleverley to right back & Berner to centre of midfield........bloody hell was this the same team that were pretty crap in 1st half? Berner was in control of midfield & Cleverley gave the team something we haven't had for ages, an attacking full back, he looks good in that position. Top marks to Big Nige for pulling off a master substitution. Up the City!!!

Ref: City v Huddersfield. Gilbert didn't come out for the 2nd half of the game, had he taken a knock or was it a master stroke by NP? City were pretty poor in the 1st half of the game, & had they have carried on with the same formation, I have no doubt at all that Huddersfield would have won the game.

In the 1st half Berner was innefective & Huds were finding lots of space & beating Berner every time. Cleverley who had obviously been brought in to replace Mark Davies, was not to be seen in midfield, in fact we had no midfield.

Don't think Cleverley touched the ball for at least the 1st 20mins. Then the maestro NP brought Mattock on at left back for the 2nd half, moved Cleverley to right back & Berner to centre of midfield........bloody hell was this the same team that were pretty crap in 1st half?

Berner was in control of midfield & Cleverley gave the team something we haven't had for ages, an attacking full back, he looks good in that position. Top marks to Big Nige for pulling off a master substitution. Up the City!!!

PRetty much what has already been said.....

Ref: City v Huddersfield. Gilbert didn't come out for the 2nd half of the game, had he taken a knock or was it a master stroke by NP? City were pretty poor in the 1st half of the game, & had they have carried on with the same formation, I have no doubt at all that Huddersfield would have won the game. In the 1st half Berner was innefective & Huds were finding lots of space & beating Berner every time. Cleverley who had obviously been brought in to replace Mark Davies, was not to be seen in midfield, in fact we had no midfield. Don't think Cleverley touched the ball for at least the 1st 20mins.

Then the maestro NP brought Mattock on at left back for the 2nd half, moved Cleverley to right back & Berner to centre of midfield........bloody hell was this the same team that were pretty crap in 1st half? Berner was in control of midfield & Cleverley gave the team something we haven't had for ages, an attacking full back, he looks good in that position. Top marks to Big Nige for pulling off a master substitution. Up the City!!!

No, we had made a subsitution! :whistle:

So sorry, I didn't realise this was a forum for intellectuals! I guess I'm not as edumacated as wot you are?

It's nothing to do with intellectuals if you want people to read what you posted then making it readable is a start.

Maybe that's the reason you've only had 3 replies :dunno:

Let's not turn this into an argument.

We were all able to read what BlueBeau wrote, and yes his formatting/spelling could be better. Hopefully he'll learn for next time.

But as for the matter in hand, it does seem like NP knew just what to do to change the game. He knew which players to change and it was a tactical substitution by the looks of it as I don't think anything was said after the game (?) about any kind of injury to Gilbert.

I'm sure there were a few heated words which inspired City to come out and turn it around at half time!

Ref: City v Huddersfield. Gilbert didn't come out for the 2nd half of the game, had he taken a knock or was it a master stroke by NP? City were pretty poor in the 1st half of the game, & had they have carried on with the same formation, I have no doubt at all that Huddersfield would have won the game. In the 1st half Berner was innefective & Huds were finding lots of space & beating Berner every time. Cleverley who had obviously been brought in to replace Mark Davies, was not to be seen in midfield, in fact we had no midfield. Don't think Cleverley touched the ball for at least the 1st 20mins. Then the maestro NP brought Mattock on at left back for the 2nd half, moved Cleverley to right back & Berner to centre of midfield........bloody hell was this the same team that were pretty crap in 1st half? Berner was in control of midfield & Cleverley gave the team something we haven't had for ages, an attacking full back, he looks good in that position. Top marks to Big Nige for pulling off a master substitution. Up the City!!!

Are you female????

Are you female????

DON'T THINK SO LOVE, NOT WITH THIS 12" LUMP OF PORK HANGING BETWEEN MY LEGS, OOPS DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU DR.SINGH.

LISTEN YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLES, IF YOU THINK MY SPELLING & GRAMMAR ARE BAD THEN YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN READING THIS FORUM VERY WELL 'COS THERE ARE SOME RIGHT BLOODY MORONS COME ON IT & MY 10YR OLD COULD SPELL & WRITE A LOT BETTER THAN THEY CAN. ALSO, GET YOUR OWN FKG HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE YOU START HAVING A GO AT ME!!!

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL & IN PARTICULAR LCFC? SO LADIES, WHY NOT STOP NIT-PICKING & STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF FOOTBALL?

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE GIRLS FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR COMMAS IN THE WRONG PLACE, SWEET DREAMS!!!

DON'T THINK SO LOVE, NOT WITH THIS 12" LUMP OF PORK HANGING BETWEEN MY LEGS, OOPS DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU DR.SINGH.

LISTEN YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLES, IF YOU THINK MY SPELLING & GRAMMAR ARE BAD THEN YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN READING THIS FORUM VERY WELL 'COS THERE ARE SOME RIGHT BLOODY MORONS COME ON IT & MY 10YR OLD COULD SPELL & WRITE A LOT BETTER THAN THEY CAN. ALSO, GET YOUR OWN FKG HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE YOU START HAVING A GO AT ME!!!

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS TO TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL & IN PARTICULAR LCFC? SO LADIES, WHY NOT STOP NIT-PICKING & STICK TO THE SUBJECT OF FOOTBALL?

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE GIRLS FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR COMMAS IN THE WRONG PLACE, SWEET DREAMS!!!

Sweet dreams to you too petal.

Next time take the Caps lock off please :thumbup:

LISTEN YOU BUNCH OF ASSHOLES, IF YOU THINK MY SPELLING & GRAMMAR ARE BAD THEN YOU JUST HAVEN'T BEEN READING THIS FORUM VERY WELL, 'COS(because) THERE ARE SOME RIGHT BLOODY MORONS COME ON IT & MY 10YR OLD COULD SPELL & WRITE A LOT BETTER THAN THEY CAN. ALSO, GET YOUR OWN FKG HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE YOU START HAVING A GO AT ME!!!

calm down, calm down

Bluebeau, I actually agree with your initial statement about Pearson's tactical awareness. Had he not changed it around we probably would have lost, draw at best. So kudos to Nige for showing he's tactical aware of things and changing and swapping personnel around when needed.

You keep missing the point it's not about spelling or grammar it's about making it readable, some people on here aren't up to reading more than one sentence without drawing breath and absorbing wants been said, paragraphs make that easier.

Surely if you've gone to the trouble of writing it you'd want people to read it :dunno:

Oh and stop shouting!!!!!

And let's not forget Shakespeare's involvement in these decisions

Let's not turn this into an argument.

We were all able to read what BlueBeau wrote, and yes his formatting/spelling could be better. Hopefully he'll learn for next time.

But as for the matter in hand, it does seem like NP knew just what to do to change the game. He knew which players to change and it was a tactical substitution by the looks of it as I don't think anything was said after the game (?) about any kind of injury to Gilbert.

I'm sure there were a few heated words which inspired City to come out and turn it around at half time!

Hi FoxFever! I thought not bringing Gilbert out was tactics by NP., but according to tonights Mercury, he was ill & couldn't continue. It was still bril of Big Nige to switch Cleverley & Berner though.

Hi FoxFever! I thought not bringing Gilbert out was tactics by NP., but according to tonights Mercury, he was ill & couldn't continue. It was still bril of Big Nige to switch Cleverley & Berner though.

USE PARAGRAPHS!!! :angry:

:santa:

PEARSON OUT!!!!! :scarf:

Bluebeau, I actually agree with your initial statement about Pearson's tactical awareness. Had he not changed it around we probably would have lost, draw at best. So kudos to Nige for showing he's tactical aware of things and changing and swapping personnel around when needed.

Thanks for reading my statement mate, & also for your SENSIBLE reply.

Thanks for reading my statement mate, & also for your SENSIBLE reply.

I said further up that what you have said is what people already said in the Huddersfield post match thread.

When fans see a player playing badly so does NP. Its not that people aren't reading your post/ point its how your getting it across. CAPS = SHOUTING & all bunched up together is like a mass off essay and bores people.

No offence taken my friend, my remark was tongue in cheek, and I hate using emoticons!! I think people on here are just pulling your pork mate!!

But in seriousness, it was a good tactical move, NP has been a very 'steady' manager and hasn't really had to change things. He's learning his trade and I hope his good fortune and his ability to make the right move continues!!!

Well tonight he wasn't.

Just shows how much we miss Steve Howard.

Well no, it just shows how poor the options we have in backup are. But we knew that already and I'm sure Pearson does deep down, so why has Chambers been sidlined in favour of these two since his impressive performance in the cup? Hmm.

Archived