Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kyleolly

Team vs Northampton

Do we know if Howard is better yet?

Trained this morning.

Martin

Gilbert

Berner

Hobbs

Morrison

Oakley

Dyer

Cleverly

King

Howard

Fryatt

Subs:

Pentney

Mattock

Brown

Cleverly

Chambers

I'd go with this myself;

Martin

Gilbert Hobbs Brown Mattock

Oakley King Berner Dyer

Fryatt Howard

Subs: Pentney, Chambers, Morrison, Cleverley, Gradel.

Although the alternative is Morrison and Powell in for Brown and Mattock, I'd say. If Berner is unavailable, I'd probably just do the obvious and play Cleverley instead. Not that what I think matters, as I'm an idiot.

I can't understand why so many want to shove Brown straight in, apart from the fact he's only played 8 games this season he can hardly know the names of his team mates nether mind how they play. I would have thought that some degree of familiarity with the team particularly your co-defenders was of paramount importance.

Berner might be out :cry:

How come?? Hasn't picked up the illness that Howard had has he?

I can't understand why so many want to shove Brown straight in, apart from the fact he's only played 8 games this season he can hardly know the names of his team mates nether mind how they play. I would have thought that some degree of familiarity with the team particularly your co-defenders was of paramount importance.

Agree. Hard to settle in that quickly. Better to play him on Tuesday when he has time to watch the team play today and familiarise himself with the club. Maybe have him on the bench. But hope NP doesn't start him. Hobbs, Mattock/Powell, Morrison and Gilbert will do at the back for me.

Archived