Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ikon_Klow

Pearson to Boro

GOOD!!!!!

Can't stand them... I'd be chuffed if them, Portsmouth and Bolton went down.

I'm in agreement with Babylon on this one.

Apart from Pompey

Well we're in division three and have £24ish million debt. I'd say we should worry as much if not more than them.

Aren't Chelsea and Man Utd in £300m debt or something like that :dunno:

If they ever somehow got relegated they would be screwed.

Of course that would only happen in a very nice dream :P

It's not like Middlesboro are the club he is primarily associated with. Spent his twilight years there. I'm sure there's others 'boro would seek out 1st. As far as I know Southgate's still manager, so until then...

I reckon he'd take it if the opportunity was offered, he'd be a fool not to imo. They've got a good chairman and a premier league set-up, and of course are still in the premier league for starters. All the talk of debt is rather insignificant really, I think you'd struggle to find a club in the premier and football league that doesn't have some degree of debt, so I don't think that would dissuade him.

Of course I don't want him to leave, but I'd be surprised if the job came about he wouldn't at least talk to Boro and probably join them.

It's about time Pearson either left or got the boot, I'm sick of seeing his face on TV explaining away our poor performances.

The highlight of my season has become the Manager Hunt and we've gone far too long without one.

Ultra was right - Pearson knows nothing about football. Get him out!

Boo Pearson.

Boooooooooooooooooooo......

It's about time Pearson either left or got the boot, I'm sick of seeing his face on TV explaining away our poor performances.

The highlight of my season has become the Manager Hunt and we've gone far too long without one.

Boo Pearson.

You are either a fkg shit stirring wind-up merchant, or you belong in a bloody nut house.

Come clean which one is it?

Big Nige is right up there as a top man manager, & I just hope we can carry on with these 'poor performances' whilst we are sitting on top of the table!

Boo Pearson.

You are either a fkg shit stirring wind-up merchant, or you belong in a bloody nut house.

Big Nige is right up there as a top man manager, & I just hope we can carry on with these 'poor performances' whilst we are sitting on top of the table!

:D Hook, line and sinker!

Oh dear :giggle:

It's not like Middlesboro are the club he is primarily associated with. Spent his twilight years there. I'm sure there's others 'boro would seek out 1st. As far as I know Southgate's still manager, so until then...

Juninho + Ravanelli, all the teams seem to be at it getting ex legends in.

In fairness you may not yet be acquainted with some of the more 'established' members of this forum.

Daggers was not being serious this time.

Don't get me wrong, he has been known to climb up on his high horse and debate with great vigour, putting across his strong beliefs in order to challenge peoples views.

This time, however, he climbed on a pantomime donkey in order to ruffle a few feathers....it worked!

A "fkg shit stirring wind-up merchant"? :angry:

I'm a bloody good one. Would you rather I'd just posted that the thread starter was talking out of his arse? I thought that much was obvious.

I do belong in a "bloody nut house" :thumbup:

A "fkg shit stirring wind-up merchant"? :angry:

I'm a bloody good one. Would you rather I'd just posted that the thread starter was talking out of his arse? I thought that much was obvious.

I do belong in a "bloody nut house" :thumbup:

Just wanted to get the facts sorted out, now I know you are a fkg nut-case I feel so much better! Keep it up, makes for good entertainment!

Boo Pearson.

:giggle: Tbh mate the highlighted bit should have gave it away.

I can't believe Pearson isn't seriously been linked with Pompey or Boro.

Southgate got the Boro job from well, doing nothing in management.

Ince got the Blackburn job from winning league 2 mainly as a manager

Adams got the Pompey job from not doing much as a manager

Zola got the West Ham job from nothing as a manager.

And Pearson has guided us to the top of League one, thought hed at least be on the betting list for the Pompey job at maybe 100/1 or summat :P

And he has experience as a manager in the Prem, for a few games :P, but assistant manager at West Brom, Newcastle and England U21.

Archived