Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Post Match GAS Thread - 1-0 Win.

Great win, glad we have beaten the record and didn't get complacent after going up 1-0. And great credit to the team for holding on with ten men and Mark Bunn for saving the peno.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's up a division we go. :chant:

Nice atmosphere on here, fryatt haters are in hiding. :whistle:

1 Leicester 33 36 73

2 MK Dons 31 28 61

3 Peterborough 32 16 57

4 Oldham 32 12 54

5 S****horpe 30 12 53

6 Millwall 30 6 52

7 Stockport 32 13 51

8 Leeds 32 12 51

I think we won the league today as well, I think it's just too much for the Dons to pull back, but we will see after we play em.

Who cares if the opinion is "We should be winning", "We should have gone unbeaten in 20 games", blah, blah, fooking blah. This is so refreshing after last season.

We are almost up, It is a question of when now, if we don't go up due to our form in the games ahead (Basically losing every game left) we don't deserve to go up, It is our's to throw away. I'm not celebrating that we're up yet, but it really is a question of when.

I just wish I could have been a 'proper fan' or 'full time fan' and were there today :unsure::P

Yes, very good... 3 more points towards promotion but lets not get carried away here... this is just 1 more win. If we lose to MK Dons next weekend, all this hard work will have been undone so lets not blow this out of proportion... it's hardly HUGE or MASSIVE as some people have said... I was expecting us to win!!!

But well done lads on a very good win and increasing the gap at the top! :D:scarf:

Yes, very good... 3 more points towards promotion but lets not get carried away here... this is just 1 more win. If we lose to MK Dons next weekend, all this hard work will have been undone so lets not blow this out of proportion... it's hardly HUGE or MASSIVE as some people have said... I was expecting us to win!!!

But well done lads on a very good win and increasing the gap at the top! :D:scarf:

Yes and No. It will be gutting, disappointing, and most people will be looking at the negatives if we lose/draw next week, however before todays game it was a case of if MK Dons won their 2 games in hand, it brought the gap between us down to 4 point, then if they beat us the gap between us would be brought down to 1 point.

NOW, with MK Dons drawing and us winning, if MK Dons win their 2 games in hand it will bring the gap between us down to 6 point, and if they beat us next week a gap of 3 points will be between us, so we have gained some breathing space again - That does not for 1 minute mean we can take our foot of the gas but for once will people look at the positives over the negatives.

There are 2 if's in my comments above, and they are big if's

(I know you were not being negative, but just point out the facts)

Guest nathan.

EVERYTHING went our way today in terms of the title.

20 games unbeaten aswell that really is something

gonna be a good night tonight :scarf::scarf::scarf:

I hear ya filbo, but, I reckon it's more massive for the fact that those around us dropped points and we managed a win with 10 men (plus a penno save :sweating: ). Yes, it's only another 3 points, but when that's one more game scrubbed off, then it becomes massive!

Massive :P

Archived