Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Post Match GAS Thread - 1-0 Win.

Well done lads and it sounded like a good win considering we were down to 10 men!

Lets try and keep it going with a big win against the Dons next week! We have stretched the gap with their draw today and we have a massive chance to go even further next week!

Come on City!!

Again, I couldn't listen to the commentary but only follow you guys' posts and the BBC Sports scoreboard.

I'm impressed that the team managed to hold on to this win with one man down. That's quite an achievement.

Only downside: poor refereeing. Not for the first time.

On the way up we are!

Congratulations to all at the club in particular players and management. I remember the last record in 70-71, statistically not sure I will be around when we do it again!

I reckon 13 more points will ensure promotion, already qualified for play offs!!

Today Brown sounds as though he had a massive game and Bunn saved the points and probably the record for us.

Respect to the 1900 who travelled today and the 4300 who go to MK next week.

Archived