Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Cheltenham Match Thread!

Pearson to revitalise the team like a true God....

===============================

a) Two fastish wingers.

b) Movement everywhere.

c) Quick and consistent closing down.

d) No more needless hoofing.

e) Imaginative and positive free-kicks.

f) Fast, curling, dangerous corners into different parts of the danger area.

g) Full-backs keen, quick and eager to support.

h) Defenders use the midfielders for their outlet ball.

i) The tally of shots at goal you'd expect from a top of the league side at home.

j) Instructions if we score...try to score again, and again.

kj) Fear football replaced by a desire to attack, attack, attack.

The above is just a fanciful dream.

The qualities mentioned are what's needed to be the best team in Britain, Europe and rest in the World.

But we seem to want to do something else. In fact we don't tick any of the boxes right now.

It's a sunny day. Let's play some sunny football.

Perhaps a match to rest Howard and go for pace. Link Fryatt closely with Gradel and play Chambers in the position just behind these two. Dyer on the wing.

I'd give Dyer a rest. Mattock on the left wing (like he did when he came on against Yeovil) and either Berner or Powell at Left back.

Howard/Fryatt up front.

Gradel on the wing...Oakley King in the middle. Morrison/Hobbs and Gilbert filling in the back four.

Can everyone please boo todays match sponsors?

My friends and family decided to do it and didnt even bother to get me a ticket. My younger bro, Dad, and people i've been going with for 14 years will be there meeting the team and Mandaric and will be on the pitch before the game for the photographs, but oh no not me.

Feel free to abuse them.

Thanks

:closedeyes:

My friends and family decided to do it and didnt even bother to get me a ticket. My younger bro, Dad, and people i've been going with for 14 years will be there meeting the team and Mandaric and will be on the pitch before the game for the photographs, but oh no not me.

Feel free to abuse them.

Thanks

Why did they not let you go?!

Feel free to abuse them.

Thanks

Here, have a soother. Maybe less boobs and more substance to your future posts?

Archived