Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kerrea Gilbert

Just back off the phone from Finners, he has said things are still moving with the move. He has spoke with his cousin, it seems the club is waiting to hear when he can come over to talk with the club. It could be early next week, as soon as I know more you guys will get the info.

Exciting times for our club.

Finnegan's a good user but he must be taking the piss.

"Andy King's Welsh cousin is actually my brother-in-law. We were discussing football at a recent family gathering at which his agent was present and I happened to mention Lewandowski.

We showed him some YouTube videos of evidence and he took word back to Poppa Milan. From what he says they were pretty impressed and the same scout that picked up Tunchev says it could be possible as Marek Saganowski put in a good word with his intenational team-mate about the standards of the Championship.

It's at least three-eigths a done deal."

Bold = BS.

I like how it's gone from "Steve Walsh tracked the progress of Drogba and Zola" to "Steve Walsh singlehandedly got them down Stamford Bridge" in the matter of a few posts lol

I like the idea that it took a genius to spot the talent of Zola and Drogba. Zola was an experienced Italian international and Drogba had just led Marseille to the UEFA cup final. They were hardly unknowns!

My romanian step-cousin-twice-removed-and-put-back-in-again-for-good-behaviour just rang me. She is Bogdan Stancu's mistress.

Apparently he had a phonecall from Gerry Taggart last week enquiring about his services. Bogdan told our Gerry the only way he'd move to England is to partner Stern John up front.

With the latest Stern John rumours im sure this will go through.

Archived