Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Kerrea Gilbert

Is this a piss-take in lieu of the endless and ridiculous rumour and speculation threads that will appear in the close season?

Because I really don't want to let myself get excited about this one if it is :(

If you have even a casual interest in European football, then you're likely to agree, he is genuinely a very exciting prospect.

I don't think he's one of ours - Steve Beaglehole is the Academy Coach, he's also Manager of Northern Ireland's U21 team

Yes, my mistake. Anyway Steve Beaglehole is doing a great job.

I thought Peter Shirtliffe was at City in some capacity, maybe I am mistaken or he has left?

Yes, my mistake. Anyway Steve Beaglehole is doing a great job.

I thought Peter Shirtliffe was at City in some capacity, maybe I am mistaken or he has left?

Shirtliff has been youth team coach at Barnsley and Leicester. In 2005, he was appointed assistant manager at Mansfield Town. He became the manager of Mansfield following the dismissal of Carlton Palmer in September 2005, and lasted 15 months in the job before getting sacked in December 2006 following a poor run of results.

Think he is still 2IC at Tranmere Rovers

:thumbup:

It's definitely happening. I don't have inside information that often but this is one of the times I do.

Andy King's Welsh cousin is actually my brother-in-law. We were discussing football at a recent family gathering at which his agent was present and I happened to mention Lewandowski.

We showed him some YouTube videos of evidence and he took word back to Poppa Milan. From what he says they were pretty impressed and the same scout that picked up Tunchev says it could be possible as Marek Saganowski put in a good word with his intenational team-mate about the standards of the Championship.

It's at least three-eigths a done deal.

Andy King's Welsh cousin is actually my brother-in-law. We were discussing football at a recent family gathering at which his agent was present and I happened to mention Lewandowski.

We showed him some YouTube videos of evidence and he took word back to Poppa Milan. From what he says they were pretty impressed and the same scout that picked up Tunchev says it could be possible as Marek Saganowski put in a good word with his intenational team-mate about the standards of the Championship.

Thanks for the extra info Finners, much appreciated.

It will be an epic signing if it gets done. Football Manager will never be the same again.

Or is he going to Germany!

Borrussia Dortmund was one of the clubs that observed KKS Lech Poznań star Robert Lewandowski on Sunday's great Derby match against title rivals Legia Warsaw. According to Lewandowski's agent, the young Pole is very likely to move to Borussia Dortmund.

German transfer

There has been much speculation on where or whether Lewandowski will leave Poland this summer for a move abroad. The Polish international has already been linked to moves in England, Greece, Italy and Germany, but where will he decide to go? Apparently to Borrussia Dortmund says the players agent, Cezary Kucharski.

Strong interest

"I watched the match together with Borussia's coach, Jürgen Klopp who was really interested in seeing Robert play live," says Kucharski. "Although he criticized him, he understood that Robert had a difficult time as he was so strongly marked by the Legia defense. I do not want to say too much, but Borussia show strong interest. (...) A move to Borussia for Robert would be very good, as the club would give him a chance and has already shown to like Poles very much with such examples like Ebi Smolarek and Jakub Blaszczykowski." Kucharski told the Polish service, Sport.

European clubs observe

The Legia Warsaw-Lech Poznan derby created a lot of interest in foreign clubs who sent their best scouts to watch for any potential talent.These clubs include Anderlecht Brussels, Borrusia Mönchengladbach, Athletic Bilbao, RC Lens, Dynamo Moscow, Eintrachtu Frankfurt, Hertha Berlin, Paris Saint-Germain, FC Koln, Schalke 04 Gelsenkirchen, AS Livorno Calcio, West Ham United, Manchester City and Trabzonsporu NK - all of which took special observation in Lech's Lewandowski and Legia's Takesure Chinyama.

Hmm that seems familiar

Archived