Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Set corners to 6 yard area, and put best your player with the best heading ability onto "Challenge Goalkeeper" and he will score shit loads :)

Is this a cheat?

Micha Richards (can't spell his first name) used to score goal after goal after goal on my old game with Chelsea and didn't notice that he scored that much untill reading this!

Is this a cheat?

Micha Richards (can't spell his first name) used to score goal after goal after goal on my old game with Chelsea and didn't notice that he scored that much untill reading this!

No. Exploit - some people think so. I just call it a tactic :whistle::P

Looks nice, but any chance they can make the game fun again?

As in CM01/02 fun? I loved that version of the game and the one where I was totally addicted purely because it was quick and fun!

The new ones are filled with so much it takes away a lot of the quick, fast flowing elements that CM0102 had purely because of the detail the games can and do have. I can understand why the level of detail has occurred because its the natural evolution of the games and also the demand of more details by a lot of players but I feel they have left behind some of the fun aspects. Back then, it was sign players, choose a team, do a touch of training but it wasn't essential, turn up to the matches and press continue! There is so much in todays game and I know you can get your assistant to handle a lot of it but it still has an effect on the team somewhere down the line IMO. If you don't put the effort in developing and changing tactics and training you tend to struggle more as the seasons go by and naturally you lose interest.

Having said all of this, I think FM09 (and for me, playing without the 3D totally) did bring back more of the fun element as I could get away with a lot more and just get through the seasons and still having fun. But it won't go back to the good ol days of CM0102 and even further back to the CM2 series where these games were really addictive for me! Maybe its also an age thing?! Either way, I'm looking forward to FM10 to see what difference it can make!

As in CM01/02 fun? I loved that version of the game and the one where I was totally addicted purely because it was quick and fun!

The new ones are filled with so much it takes away a lot of the quick, fast flowing elements that CM0102 had purely because of the detail the games can and do have. I can understand why the level of detail has occurred because its the natural evolution of the games and also the demand of more details by a lot of players but I feel they have left behind some of the fun aspects. Back then, it was sign players, choose a team, do a touch of training but it wasn't essential, turn up to the matches and press continue! There is so much in todays game and I know you can get your assistant to handle a lot of it but it still has an effect on the team somewhere down the line IMO. If you don't put the effort in developing and changing tactics and training you tend to struggle more as the seasons go by and naturally you lose interest.

Having said all of this, I think FM09 (and for me, playing without the 3D totally) did bring back more of the fun element as I could get away with a lot more and just get through the seasons and still having fun. But it won't go back to the good ol days of CM0102 and even further back to the CM2 series where these games were really addictive for me! Maybe its also an age thing?! Either way, I'm looking forward to FM10 to see what difference it can make!

Bang on. Great post.

Looking forward to playing as Seattle Sounders in 2010 :D

Looks nice, but any chance they can make the game fun again?

How and when was it fun for you?

Thankfully the difficulty has increased in FM09, but what are the prospects on the level(s) of difficulty in FM10, Ricey?

How and when was it fun for you?

Thankfully the difficulty has increased in FM09, but what are the prospects on the level(s) of difficulty in FM10, Ricey?

Hard to tell, with even the slightest tweak you can change the general difficulty enormously.

Ricey me ol' mucka, is there going to be an editor on '10?

Is there an option to download one for '09?

Cos it really forks me off that I can't move us into the Championship and move our players we've signed to us :D

Ricey me ol' mucka, is there going to be an editor on '10?

Is there an option to download one for '09?

Cos it really forks me off that I can't move us into the Championship and move our players we've signed to us :D

lol There is one anyway.

Where is it wee man? :P

Don't just tell me there is one :D

I apologise for my lack of knowledge

Just to let you know, it does take a while, and if you played on a patch (e.g 9.3.0) all the stuff goes back to the original. (I think)

Palacios at Wigan, Defoe at Pompey etc. It's still good though.

Just to let you know, it does take a while, and if you played on a patch (e.g 9.3.0) all the stuff goes back to the original.

Palacios at Wigan, Defoe at Spurs etc. It's still good though.

How do I access the editor though?

I have been playing on 9.3 for a while.

Hang on a minute...why don't you head over to FM Updates and download the latest FM update which has us in the Championship plus the latest transfers.

But if you want it up to date since their last release then you can use the editor of course!

Hang on a minute...why don't you head over to FM Updates and download the latest FM update which has us in the Championship plus the latest transfers.

But if you want it up to date since their last release then you can use the editor of course!

Cheers very much. I used to know all these sites back in the day but have lost touch!

Right click on the shortcut on the desktop and click Run Data Editor.

Doesn't come up with any option for a data editor sadly :(

Archived