Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Where did you hear this? Because this year my computer played the game at a snail's pace, even when I used Classic View so I had to go back to 08 for my FM fix.
As far as I know if there were issues running FM09 then FM2010 should fix these so you should try the demo when it comes out.

I assumed that included problems with the 3D as that was the topic at the time :P

Any ideas on a demo date?

Nope. Last news I heard is "a demo will be released a couple of weeks before the game comes out", but SI Games has pre-orders made available via Steam, Play.com, Game and HMV. Each one of those outlets will ship the game with a "unique" add-on.

We're talking notepad, mug, a free and fantastic copy of "Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast" lol or an individualized cover. :rolleyes:

Oh, and pre-order is £29.99. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
It was never coming out next Friday. The only release date ever set was the 30th, any other date you saw was websites guessing the date before we'd announced it.

Ohh rite, in that case, errm, damn.

I was wrong, I saw the incorrect date, but I can't be bothered to wait 35 days or whatever it is.

Demo:

My Bet is on either the 16th(Two weeks before release)

Or the 18th(So they can launch it through a newspaper again such as news of the world)

I hope its the 18th, that would be a nice birthday.

Archived