Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

I am so bad at FM10. Got sacked by Leicester in January with us in the relegation zone, started a new game as Arsenal and I've so lost to Hull, Birmingham, Bolton and Burnley! It may very well be harder, or the swine flu I had last week has had a bigger effect than I thought.

I am so bad at FM10. Got sacked by Leicester in January with us in the relegation zone, started a new game as Arsenal and I've so lost to Hull, Birmingham, Bolton and Burnley! It may very well be harder, or the swine flu I had last week has had a bigger effect than I thought.

I was hoping for a better game. :(

Will I be able to play this game with my system? I can play FM09 alright with a large database and 2 active countries leagues. I don't want to buy the new one if my pc not up to the job :D

2.13 Ghz processor

AMD Athlon 2600+

1.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

Wait, WHAAAAAAA

It's out?

Will I be able to play this game with my system? I can play FM09 alright with a large database and 2 active countries leagues. I don't want to buy the new one if my pc not up to the job :D

2.13 Ghz processor

AMD Athlon 2600+

1.00 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500

I'd recommened upgrading your RAM, you can get it fairly cheap.

Get a new motherboard and upgrade the whole lot! :P

How much would that set me back? More than £200? I've been thinking about it for a while cos I can't play Red Alert 3 on this one properly. FM09 and poker keeps me happy though :D

How much would that set me back? More than £200? I've been thinking about it for a while cos I can't play Red Alert 3 on this one properly. FM09 and poker keeps me happy though :D

Might as well spend £300-400 on a new tower!

Archived