Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Cheers very much. I used to know all these sites back in the day but have lost touch!

Doesn't come up with any option for a data editor sadly :(

Yeah, I knew and visited all of them pretty much on a daily basis. www.thedugout.net was one of the best!

You probably need to install the data editor btw! Are you using Steam or direct install?

Yeah, I knew and visited all of them pretty much on a daily basis. www.thedugout.net was one of the best!

You probably need to install the data editor btw! Are you using Steam or direct install?

It's steam, I did not think you could do it any other way haha.

Yes the dugout was the best! I had a breakdown when that shut down.

It's steam, I did not think you could do it any other way haha.

Yes the dugout was the best! I had a breakdown when that shut down.

There was an option when installing the game if I remember correctly. Or you can go to the location steam is installed and access it via there, and the path will be something like this:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor

Hope that helps! :thumbup:

Bam, Lita on a free with the update.

Apologies, I have hijacked the 2010 thread due to my lack of knowledge. Feel free to move all me posts. I would do it myself but my powers diminished when I cut my hair a few years back :cry:

Ricey, could you tell me if the kits are on the game screen underneath the team names or will the appear in the information screen again? :)

What kits? There are kits on the information screen...they were never removed.

What kits? There are kits on the information screen...they were never removed.

The big kits on the game screen where it says LEICESTER CITY 2 90:00 NOTTINGHAM FOREST, previous version had the shirt of the club on that screen where it says goal scorers etc?

The big kits on the game screen where it says LEICESTER CITY 2 90:00 NOTTINGHAM FOREST, previous version had the shirt of the club on that screen where it says goal scorers etc?

Oh right, yeah....we are hoping they will be back on the Match screen. That's what I'm working on at the moment.

Hang on a minute...why don't you head over to FM Updates and download the latest FM update which has us in the Championship plus the latest transfers.

But if you want it up to date since their last release then you can use the editor of course!

If I use this update will it make the editor on my update I already have useless? Or will the editor data change to Leicester in Championship, Burton in League 2 etc.?

If I use this update will it make the editor on my update I already have useless? Or will the editor data change to Leicester in Championship, Burton in League 2 etc.?

Depends what database you choose to edit...

The good thing about the newer FM's is that it keeps all the "databases" seperate so you can pick and choose what you want to edit etc and it gives more options when creating new games in that you can choose which database to load from!

I've been on this editor malarchy for 2 days now! Soon be able to start a game with this July 24th update, canna wait. I've put in 104 new 15-17 year olds from about 20 different nations, and also 50 new coaches, scouts, physios and assistant managers etc. cos I like to see how their careers pan out. Also put Leek Town in the Blue Square South and took out Basingstoke and put them in Leeks old league.

2 full days on data editor don't half test your patience but it's worth it for the personal touch in the game :D

I've been on this editor malarchy for 2 days now! Soon be able to start a game with this July 24th update, canna wait. I've put in 104 new 15-17 year olds from about 20 different nations, and also 50 new coaches, scouts, physios and assistant managers etc. cos I like to see how their careers pan out. Also put Leek Town in the Blue Square South and took out Basingstoke and put them in Leeks old league.

2 full days on data editor don't half test your patience but it's worth it for the personal touch in the game :D

Imagine if you had to do it day in, day out! I have tried to make data updates in the past but it does get very tedious after a while!

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=news , Out Oct 30th ,

Polish - a year of polish, making the game faster, more immersive, more realistic and easier to play with better in game feedback and more advice, delivered in a more user friendly way.

Improved Match Engine - improved AI, over 100 new animations in 3D mode, new stadiums and crowds, improved pitch degradations and better lighting make for the most immersive pitch-side experience ever.

Match Analysis - a match analysis tool that shows you where shots, passes, crosses, headers, tackles, fouls and interceptions have been made on the field for both teams. See this analysis both live in game, and post match, allowing you to pinpoint the weaknesses and strengths of both your team and your opponents.

New User Interface - a completely new vibrant look and feel to the game, plus a navigational overhaul. The side menu is replaced by an intuitive tab system, based on extensive consumer feedback and usability studies, which allows you to access all areas of FM 2010 quickly and easily.

Tactical Overhaul - a new tactics module makes it much easier to make your team play as you want them to. There are thousands of possible pre-set options and touchline "shout" instructions for making instant changes to your teams playing style. Don't worry; the old system is still there for people who love their sliders.

News Center - a subscription based newspaper. Get the news about the football world around you that you want, and not the news you don't want.

New Data Editor - including a brand new Competition Editor allowing you to add competitions and extra levels for leagues currently in the game, and add completely new competitions and leagues all via a very simple to use editor. Plus, the new editor allows you to keep your game up to date more easily than ever before.

Archived