Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

How beautiful are the tactics!!

Ive got city playing like brazil and it only took me ten minutes.

There's too many options! I've got my team playing boring hoof ball to Howard/Kermorgant with Wellens running from deep and playmaking. It's working so far in pre season, although 3-0 wins against the reserves and Hinkley don't inspire me with confidence.

There's too many options! I've got my team playing boring hoof ball to Howard/Kermorgant with Wellens running from deep and playmaking. It's working so far in pre season, although 3-0 wins against the reserves and Hinkley don't inspire me with confidence.

Play the target man tactic but with the preset on flowing football. Thats what im doing, its a mix of sexy and simple.

Just signed the future Leicester legends; Ivan Campo, Lauren, Pele (Yes, PELE!) and Dejan Stevanoivic on frees.

Bought Alan Dunne (always buy him) too.

I'll be on this until like 5am at this rate.

Interesting signings.

I formed a link with tottenham. Now have alnwick and bostock on loan. Also Zavon Hines from Hammers and signed Godwin Antwi on a free.

And Saun Scannell who is insanely loan listed in palaces reserves :S.

You're so much better than me at FM haha.

My signings are abysmal compared to yours. I do need a keeper though.

I think its more a case of I need to get out more lol.

But yes if you can get the link up with tottenham its useful.

Haha, I hear ya'

I've spent so much time on FM in the past 3/4 years, I dread to think of the total accumulated time.

I just signed Hines, so thanks for that. I've got too many players and nobody wants any of them. Bloody N'Guessan not leaving because he's only just got here!

Haha, I hear ya'

I've spent so much time on FM in the past 3/4 years, I dread to think of the total accumulated time.

I just signed Hines, so thanks for that. I've got too many players and nobody wants any of them. Bloody N'Guessan not leaving because he's only just got here!

lol he is GOD awful isnt he!! Im trying to create a tactic without wingers at the moment because mine or so bad.

Who is the Leicester researcher?

Does he actually watch Leicester?

He watches Leicester on a regular basis.

It's not necessarily down to the reaseracher, as we are classed as a side newly promoted from League One our stats will be a bit lower.

As for Fryatt's value compared to Adams'.....that one is a mystery as Fryatt is clearly better in the game.

My only qualm with the Si team is how in real life the Leicester academy whip clubs like Tottenham yet the stats don't represent that purely because there in a lower league.

Keep up the good work though. :thumbup:

Ricey could you please explain the above and also one question on wages. Are they accurate as in that's what the players earn in real life. If so didn't realise Gallagher was on so much.

Archived