Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

Just finished my demo with Leicester.

24 games played - 40 points

6th

Signings - Lauren & Kerea Gilbert

Kermo and Gally is quality as the season progresses, DJ Campbell seems to get better too. Wellens, Oakley, Dyer, King tidy in midfield, and Tunch is god.

Player values seem to flucuate quite a lot, Kermo went from £150k to over £2m! Tunch is worth £2.8 and interesting Porto, Sporting etc.

I think its an improvement on previous ones... I like the way how you can build and mould a tactic too :)

Looking forward to carrying my game onto the full version, if/when Royal Mail kindly deliver it for me :thumbup:

It annoys me that you get the 'basic' options as default, instead of the standard sliders which are now perceived as advanced. Kind of disappointed that the different instructions just tamper with the sliders. I guess the 'rigidness' is the only new addition to the match engine.

Just finished my demo with Leicester.

24 games played - 40 points

6th

Signings - Lauren & Kerea Gilbert

Kermo and Gally is quality as the season progresses, DJ Campbell seems to get better too. Wellens, Oakley, Dyer, King tidy in midfield, and Tunch is god.

Player values seem to flucuate quite a lot, Kermo went from £150k to over £2m! Tunch is worth £2.8 and interesting Porto, Sporting etc.

I think its an improvement on previous ones... I like the way how you can build and mould a tactic too :)

Looking forward to carrying my game onto the full version, if/when Royal Mail kindly deliver it for me :thumbup:

Why don't you just download it via steam?

Started with Man City.

Top of the league, unbeaten and not conceded.

Beat Man Utd 2-0

Drew 0-0 with Liverpool

Beat Hull 1-0

Beat Portsmouth 3-0

Beat Spurs 4-0

Only signing is Maxi Rodriguez.

Im going to hit Real Madrid, no one has tried that yet have they!

But this game is bugging me, there is something about it that i dont like. Normally all the others have that addictiveness factor for me, this is lacking it for me!

I also dont like it how its that hard to sell players! try to offer them to clubs, and everyone comes in with a loan bid!

But this game is bugging me, there is something about it that i dont like. Normally all the others have that addictiveness factor for me, this is lacking it for me!

I also dont like it how its that hard to sell players! try to offer them to clubs, and everyone comes in with a loan bid!

Make sure you untick the box that says "transfer list and make not needed by club," otherwise you are giving the impression you will get rid at any cost. i.e. they can sit and wait for you to lower your asking price. I tried this approach with Liverpool (really fun team to be on the game, no money, chairman steals all your money and some holes in the squad) and managed to get 9 million for Lucas, 10 million for Babel and 8 million for Dossena. (Lucas and Babel are going there for twice their transfer value)

I've found it easier to flog players than other years tbh.

care to elaborate kind sir? :whistle:

Steam allows you to play the game through the program. Instead of sticking the game on the desktop you put it through steam and you don't have to insert the disc when you play it.

Im pretty shit at explaining things so...

steam_update.jpg

This isn't mine I just got it from google, I don't even use it.

Same :(

care to elaborate kind sir? :whistle:

You have to install STEAM (not sure how, I can't remember, but probably just type it in google and you'll find it).

When you have installed STEAM you can download games, videos and other stuff. And play online.

I bought the disc of FM09 but it wouldn't install on my PC so I installed STEAM and downloaded FM09 from there, it then justs asks you for your game serial number which is on the back of instruction booklet. (I didn't have to pay for the game again)

The way I see it, you can install it on as many as pcs ad you like, u just HAVE to have disc in. So unless you wanna play it on two laptops at same time don't think it's an issue. Using steam however I think u can!

Does that make sense :)

Makes perfect sence and that is true as far as I can understand it atm, you can play on various machines if you buy digitally via steam.

The way I see it, you can install it on as many as pcs ad you like, u just HAVE to have disc in. So unless you wanna play it on two laptops at same time don't think it's an issue. Using steam however I think u can!

Does that make sense :)

You can't be logged into the same Steam account on two machines therefore, with Steam, you can definitely only play on one machine at any time regardless. This is what it was like last year.

Archived