Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

This is quality, 10 games in I'm top of League 1 by 2 points from Millwall and Leeds. I do wish that it had a slightly better layout to it, like on 2007, where it was easier for me to get what I wanted out of the game.

Pele is a beast, he must be getting scouted at the beginning of everyone's games looking on here.

It works on mine! :w00t:

And i'm in love. Loving it.

I'm Chelsea, don't want to start one with Leicester until I buy the full game, and have just won the community shield. New signing Iaquinta scored the only goal.

Love the press conferences. :D

I think maybe having last year means i'll love this years because there's alot of new stuff for me.

I will not be happy if it doesn't work on mine! :angry:

The demo is the same code as the release.

Ricey, I dont know if you are familiar with the player iker muniain but could you put a good word in with your friends at SI and make sure he is listed as a creative attacking midfielder and not a striker lol.

He's that new wonderkid from Athletic Bilbao, I just know from watching spanish football he's much more of an in the hole player.

Ricey, I dont know if you are familiar with the player iker muniain but could you put a good word in with your friends at SI and make sure he is listed as a creative attacking midfielder and not a striker lol.

He's that new wonderkid from Athletic Bilbao, I just know from watching spanish football he's much more of an in the hole player.

lol

Forget the researchers Ricey, abandon the whole set up and change his position because this guy said so.

I imagine it's just educated guesswork.

Would make sense because bar the high profile players, the amount they earn isn't usually made common knowledge.

Is there a place to note down errors with the game for the update.

When I go to opposition instructions mid way through a game the list of players disappears. I get them back by selecting 'view positions' and then clicking on a players name.

Archived