Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Football Manager 2010

In a way I can enjoy it again, but that sounds frustrating once again and you're an FM expert. <_<

Don't judge it too much on that, I think I just suck.

I have got Lincoln promoted as champions in League Two in the first season, so maybe it isn't that difficult.

Fryatt is rated at £525,000 and is no better than on 09.

Leicester also get a transfer budget of £0!

18 minutes, not bad!

Anyone who disagrees with ANY Leicester data post it HERE. I do my fair share of moaning in the office but it helps to back me up :)

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=demo

Link for the demo

18 minutes, not bad!

Anyone who disagrees with ANY Leicester data post it HERE. I do my fair share of moaning in the office but it helps to back me up :)

My only qualm with the Si team is how in real life the Leicester academy whip clubs like Tottenham yet the stats don't represent that purely because there in a lower league.

Keep up the good work though. :thumbup:

It works on mine! :w00t:

And i'm in love. Loving it.

I'm Chelsea, don't want to start one with Leicester until I buy the full game, and have just won the community shield. New signing Iaquinta scored the only goal.

Love the press conferences. :D

I think maybe having last year means i'll love this years because there's alot of new stuff for me.

Archived