Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

5beacc959ffe6_ntqybnzmghw11-png__700.jpg.e8e1bc26a32c6fd81a887fa5287d5790.jpg

I think how this is read says everything about the reader.

Urban Spacecake, Countryfox, Beliall, Vince Vega and Carl the Geographically Illiterate - hang your heads in shame! :nono:

1 hour ago, Buce said:

No, the natural way to have read it was as a column because of the central division.

Perverts all.

Pfft, I've got Children in Need on in the living room, or rather the wife as, and as I was reading your comment, Tess Daly read out the website and I could have sworn she said, "forward slash pussy". 

I needed to look up in shock to realise, cos it was printed on the screen, it was of course, /pudsey.

24 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

What's this film called Bucey?

81fUPRGKmbL._SY445_.jpg

Clearly, it is 'Take The Ball, Pass The Ball' because unlike the girl's sign, there is no central division to indicate that it should be read as a column; also, it is the only answer that makes grammatical sense.

Really, Carl, I know you have difficulty with geography, and crossing the road safely is a challenge, but I didn't realise your reading comprehension was so poor.

Edited by Buce

13 minutes ago, Buce said:

Clearly, it is 'Take The Ball, Pass The Ball' because unlike the girl's sign, there is no central division to indicate that it should be read as a column; also, it is the only answer that makes grammatical sense.

Really, Carl, I know you have difficulty with geography, and crossing the road safely is a challenge, but I didn't realise your reading comprehension was so poor.

...and what does this post say?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Sigh.

Your colleague's resentment at being overlooked for promotion suddenly makes complete sense; it must be immensely frustrating to see someone who is functionally illiterate promoted above you.

White Male Privilege is alive and well and living in Cambridge.

43 minutes ago, Buce said:

23 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Clearly, indicate really didn't it that Carl, realise is it I your 'Take should know reading The be your comprehension Ball, read have was Pass as difficulty so The a with poor. Ball' column; geography, because also, and unlike it crossing the is the girl's only road sign, answer safely there that is is makes a no grammatical challenge, central sense. but division I to.

I'm going to start reading all FT posts in columns, it's much funnier!

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can I just make it very clear that we should indeed stop rape and respect women?

Not the other way round.

Just saying.

lol

Really?

Thanks for clearing that up, Spacecake - I really thought you were a bunch of misogynistic sex fiends. :giggle:

7 minutes ago, Buce said:

Sigh.

Your colleague's resentment at being overlooked for promotion suddenly makes complete sense; it must be immensely frustrating to see someone who is functionally illiterate promoted above you.

White Male Privilege is alive and well and living in Cambridge.

And still works for the company instead of pushing through a move to a quieter store then doing a runner anyway when it transpired they were still expected to put some graft in lol 

• Haha 2