Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Kermorgant -His Penalty, His Video, His Life.

I wonder if some idiots will boo him next season.....

Course they will. Shame that those people can't just learn to accept things that happen and move on but there we go

I have a feeling he may not even be here next season. Players probably think he's a fool, and fans don't like him. Doubt he'll have the guts to return.

He missed a penalty kick. He didn't kill our sons and rape our daughters.

If Pearson picks him I will treat him like any other player! one mistake (ok a pretty big one) thats all he has made. But he is a leicester player and we should all get behind him if he is around next season!

He missed a penalty kick. He didn't kill our sons and rape our daughters.

Christ hed have got less of a reaction if he had from some people. I am staggered at the response of some "fans."

I thought he was only on a one year deal and it was up now anyway? (CBA to read the whole thread)

Guest Mee-9

Good song, but its really going to help the players is it? :dunno:

All the facebook groups and shit are made by fans that didn't go to the game, and just came out of the woodwork when we were doing well. Real fans would have been proud of what we did on Wednesday.

Good song, but its really going to help the players is it? :dunno:

All the facebook groups and shit are made by fans that didn't go to the game, and just came out of the woodwork when we were doing well. Real fans would have been proud of what we did on Wednesday.

My thoughts exactly, whats he going to do next, write a song about Howard getting sent off? Weale missing that backpass even?

I can't think of anthing positive this might do for our club or players.

I hope someone writes a song about how agonisingly bad it was to listen to heros in blue and white being played at the walkers.

My thoughts exactly, whats he going to do next, write a song about Howard getting sent off? Weale missing that backpass even?

Geezer really should have given up after Heroes in Blue & White. His 'humourous' songs are as amusing as a bad case of cock rot and his voice is fvking jarring.

Yup

As much as I think it's bollocks, you can't expect every fan to make sure everything they do in their spare time is going to be 'positive' for the club. He can do what the fvck he likes.

Saying he's been shit all along or whatever he whines on about though, disagree. Lad seems like a bit of a bellend.

Jeez, some people are now reacting like we've gone and raped HIS daughters. If you don't find it funny fair enough but it's just a stupid song made by some random guy. It'll do the rounds then everyone will move on, just like Kermorgant will.

Drama queens.

I'd love to know why he decided to chip, seems completely out of character to me too. If I had to choose one player in the squad who I thought would blast it, then Kermogant would top my list. I was worried he was going to sky it on the evidence of his pre-match shooting at times.

I won't be booing him next season but I'm sure most will, Leicester fans hold grudges. If anything needs a good pre-season it's him, and hopefully this time next year we'll be looking at a classic zero to hero story, thats if he stays of course.

I don't normally agree with this but I think an apology to the fans, players and manager could be a good idea, not a big statement but just something holding his hands up to his mistake and ensuring he will be doing his best to turn it around.

Yeah opinions are for drama queens. Unless of course you're giving a good rimming to a very standard bit of 'satire' and the geezer that wrote it.

My standards are obviously much lower than yours. I enjoyed it. What I don't understand are people implying that Kermorgant and the rest of the team are going to be damaged by it. That was the point I was making (and it wasn't even aimed at you).

Jeez, some people are now reacting like we've gone and raped HIS daughters. If you don't find it funny fair enough but it's just a stupid song made by some random guy. It'll do the rounds then everyone will move on, just like Kermorgant will.

Drama queens.

The irony in this post made me :giggle:

And I'm :giggle: at all those very courageous "fans" who intend to boo Kermorgant next season.

I'll stand up and point me finger at ya. Be afraid.

Or maybe you could post a sticky thread on here telling people how they should react?

The song is actually pretty amusing in some aspects. I say good for us for being gracious in defeat and finding humour in it.

Though the ones who say he should go back to France cos the fans don't like him and they'll boo him are the ones who need to get a grip.

look, last two games kermogants has been one of our better players it's just a shame its come so late in the season. he misses ONE penalty ,(all be it a very important one) and you want pearson to sell him.it was a very silly choice to chip but then again it was a bad choice for bruce to pull bothroyd down in the box. so get off his back

I hope Kermorgant went into the dressing room, and said to a broken Waghorn, "It was my fault, don't blame yourself". Then, held his hands up to all the players and took the blame. Then, he falls to his knees, cuts his hand open with a knife and swears to spend his life trying to redeem himself... and then, this happens...

I thought the image of Kermorgant standing in the centre circle with his head in his hands before walking off down the tunnel, practically left to his own devices by the City staff, was as sad as the sight of Waghorn crying on the floor. Something about the City shirt. I thought it was horrible.

Archived