Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Kermorgant -His Penalty, His Video, His Life.

He was just featured in "Taxi" on Socceram. :/

Now I'm presuming that this has been posted but I have not been able to look through the 18 pages - apologies.

If not here is a song (I think) from the 'Heroes in Blue and White fella about Kermo, lol:

lol Someone should add that the video has been posted in the thread description! Mind you, I listen to it everytime time I see the link so keep it coming!

No worries Hits, i'm gonna post it every 3 pages until somebody closes this lol

Nice post, bro. But Yann tried it at the wrong time and did he know Marshall played in the Champions League? Next season he'll probably hit the ground running, if not, he'll only be rated as League 1 standard.

Zelkjo Kalac has a champions league winners medal, so does Djimi Traore.

The decision to chip it was not an incorrect one, the keeper did actually buy it and dived low.

It's the execution that was wrong, if you dink a penalty it has to at least have enough height on it to clear a goalkeeper if he does dive low which as we all know he completly failed to do. Pretty much like aiming for the top corner and blasting it over the bar, it goes in great pen, if not, people complain about making sure you get the pen on target.

The decision to chip it was not an incorrect one, the keeper did actually buy it and dived low.

It's the execution that was wrong, if you dink a penalty it has to at least have enough height on it to clear a goalkeeper if he does dive low which as we all know he completly failed to do. Pretty much like aiming for the top corner and blasting it over the bar, it goes in great pen, if not, people complain about making sure you get the pen on target.

Spot on Manwellthumbsup.gif

Zelkjo Kalac has a champions league winners medal, so does Djimi Traore.

Jesus christ they does aswell!

Not said anything on the penalty from Yann but he know's what he has done is unexcusable and the majority of Leicester fans will hold this against him for the rest of his career, I felt really sorry for Waghorn to see a yougn lad cry is never good and to see him breakdown was even worse. Things happen for a reason.

Jesus christ they does aswell!

Not said anything on the penalty from Yann but he know's what he has done is unexcusable and the majority of Leicester fans will hold this against him for the rest of his career, I felt really sorry for Waghorn to see a yougn lad cry is never good and to see him breakdown was even worse. Things happen for a reason.

I didn't feel sorry for either of em (Waggy, or Yann). They were both brave enough to take a penalty and both missed....one cried like a baby, the other knew he fooked up. It's a occupational hazard, they both knew what they were getting themselves into and it was part of there job, on another day both of em could have been hereos..........but not this time, crying or beating yourself up about it, doesn't change a thing!!!

It's a occupational hazard, they both knew what they were getting themselves into and it was part of there job,

People forget that in any penalty shootout there will always be villains and heroes. Someone has to miss to end the shootout, it could've been a Cardiff player. We're talking inches here, if Kermorgant had chipped it 5 inches higher it's in, if he had chipped it 5 inches to the right, it's in, 2 mph fastter and it is in. We had no divine right to win, and we accept it. No one's fault. We lost that game due to a poor performance at home.

Forgetting the penalty, this guy has scored 1 goal in 25 appearances for the club, and let's face it he hasn't really threatened to score any more than that amount (can't recollect any great keeper saves preventing him). If he stays then he must show more than he has so far. In the end that's what he should be judged upon, and so far any criticism of the bloke is fully justified at the minute in my opinion. We can't afford any passengers or anyone still "settling in", it's simple; shape up or go.

Forgetting the penalty, this guy has scored 1 goal in 25 appearances for the club, and let's face it he hasn't really threatened to score any more than that amount (can't recollect any great keeper saves preventing him). If he stays then he must show more than he has so far. In the end that's what he should be judged upon, and so far any criticism of the bloke is fully justified at the minute in my opinion. We can't afford any passengers or anyone still "settling in", it's simple; shape up or go.

Joe Murphy pulled a worldie at S****horpe to prevent him opening his account early on. Probably doesn't alter your point although if it had gone in he might have had a bit more confidence. All ifs though.

Bringing up his goal stats when he's only appeared in 20 League games starting just 9 is harsh. If your only starting 1 in every 5 games in a full League season your always going to struggle. Pressure is heaped on you to produce in those little appearances and you end up trying too hard.

The 11 sub appearances were mainly last 15 minutes or less and mainly in games that were already dead and buried. The guy hasn't been given a serious chance yet, he's scored a quality goal against Boro to show what he can do, i don't think he's really been given great service when he's played. The whole team were poor at Cov when he started, we weren't playing 100% in the meaningless game at home to Boro, so thats 2 of his starts gone.

Derby away is the only question mark on him when he started but we only lost that game down to a freak own goal.

He hasn't really been given a chance yet, like Dj, and we've seen how he's done at Blackpool and potentially how well he could have done for us if given a chance, so lets give Yann a chance.

He is younger, faster, and a much more skillful player than Howard with decent heading qualities himself.

We don't have any other choice other than keep him because if we don't bring back Waghorn, Vaughan or keep Dj we're not going to have many strikers at all!

Lets not forget the guy was a free transfer, we've wasted millions on worse players than him before :whistle:

Archived