Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FantasticMrFuchs

Live Streaming of LCFC games-look in here!

Haha, there was a great moment on the Chatango next to my stream where the ream of text was regularly punctuated by Leicester fans declaring "ONE NIGEL PEARSON". I think it's cause he blew us all a kiss.  :pearson:  :wub:

I can't make my mind up whether I prefer with or without commentary. I know some of the commentators are crap but when the picture is a bit fuzzy I can't always tell who's on the ball and I don't know the opposition players. Then again without the commentary it's like being at the match.

I can't make my mind up whether I prefer with or without commentary. I know some of the commentators are crap but when the picture is a bit fuzzy I can't always tell who's on the ball and I don't know the opposition players. Then again without the commentary it's like being at the match.

It is.  Was nice being able to hear the crowd without some twat uttering nonsense over it.  But, as you say, that twat can be useful in clearing up who's on the ball etc.  Kudos to our fans btw, the only time I heard Wigan's fans was after their goals - apart from that I sat through near-on 90 minutes of Leicester chants.  Top effort.

Very good product here.. Also has most of this seasons matches all listed in game order..the best invention since the wheel :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/free-live-football-3pm-sat-kick-offs-direct-to-your-tv-every-film-games-apps-12900/1055373947

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/free-live-football-3pm-sat-kick-offs-direct-to-your-tv-every-film-games-apps-12900/1055373947

I watched the burnley game, was brill. The images fully sync time wise with radio commentary... Perfect when a goal goes in stringer and youngy doing there nuts

Archived