Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

I'm sad for West Ham because they have developed so many players through for our game, from Bobby Moore to Mark Noble, but I'm happy for myslef because I've never been to Upton Park and have always wanted to go, so I hope I can get to West Ham away next season.

Why would you be happy with playing dull clubs? :rolleyes:

Re read my post. Go on.

"All pretty dull clubs". They're all dull, some of them have to go down, you know, thus no matter what you want, we'll be playing dull clubs.

And they're all easy for me to get to, so i'm pretty pleased. :) Thanks for the concern though.

I think its pretty funny to be honest.

Cool

Re read my post. Go on.

"All pretty dull clubs". They're all dull, some of them have to go down, you know, thus no matter what you want, we'll be playing dull clubs.

And they're all easy for me to get to, so i'm pretty pleased. :) Thanks for the concern though.

Cool

No, you re-read it. You were implying that you were happy at all of the listed circumstances. And im really pleased that they are close to your house in scouse land...

No, you re-read it. You were implying that you were happy at all of the listed circumstances. And im really pleased that they are close to your house in scouse land...

I'd be very happy with whoever goes down now, all pretty local, easy to get to, and barring Blackpool, all pretty dull clubs.

As in as of now, I'd be happy for whoever to go down, because now they're all dull. So yeah, I've re-read it, and surprisingly it still says the same thing.

And decent, glad you're really pleased as well :)

As in as of now, I'd be happy for whoever to go down, because now they're all dull. So yeah, I've re-read it, and surprisingly it still says the same thing.

And decent, glad you're really pleased as well :)

No, you'd be happy because they are close, easy to get to and dull teams. And believe it or not, even though youve highlighted NOW, it still says the same thing...

Ferdinand tweeted to say, Avram was sacked in Wigan's boardroom! Aqward journey home..

lol

Next Sunday is going to be quality, looking forward to a great afternoon with Jeff.

Archived