Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Mandaric - No Pompey Return

Expect Mandaric to do the opposite of what he says in public.

Exactly. I'm struggling to think of any obvious reasons why he plays these silly games, aside from a childish want for attention. It's not as if the publicity is necessary to his business interests. If anything it would be a hinderance. I think perhaps he's just a bit of a tosspot.

Hurry up the Football League. Milan has did our club some good help but the managerial changes, appointed Lee Hoos as Chief Executive and getting us to a third division for the first time in our long history is very disappointing and shows that he hasn't been capable with his responsibilities with us.

i have to say i don't feel the MM hate like everyone else. in hindsight he's made a few errors of judgement, but those desicions seemed logical at the time (e.g. hiring IH/GM etc). Obviously the NP situation was a disaster but that seems to have been the Thai's call? And yes the pompey laughing thing was v annoying, but i'd smile if 20k people chanted my name.

i have to say i don't feel the MM hate like everyone else. in hindsight he's made a few errors of judgement, but those desicions seemed logical at the time (e.g. hiring IH/GM etc). Obviously the NP situation was a disaster but that seems to have been the Thai's call? And yes the pompey laughing thing was v annoying, but i'd smile if 20k people chanted my name.

His method of picking managers is somewhat quetionable.

At the time of announcement they are the real deal,the best thing since sliced bread.

Then they get sacked and another one is introduced...this time he IS the real deal....until he too is released.

And none of this is for free.....they all receive $$$$$

$$$$$ which could go on players,Stadium facilities or woe behold reducing ticket prices(Not that we have to as we always sell out eh???)

His method of picking managers is somewhat quetionable.

At the time of announcement they are the real deal,the best thing since sliced bread.

Then they get sacked and another one is introduced...this time he IS the real deal....until he too is released.

And none of this is for free.....they all receive $$$$$

$$$$$ which could go on players,Stadium facilities or woe behold reducing ticket prices(Not that we have to as we always sell out eh???)

You e-mailed that in? Stringer said if he pays for it out of his own pocket what does it matter! Yeah I'm sure he does. lol

You e-mailed that in? Stringer said if he pays for it out of his own pocket what does it matter! Yeah I'm sure he does. lol

He's a ****.

Its OUR fooking club.

They just have it on rent.

Spending $$$ on paying off managers just proves how inept the current people in charge are.

We are a farce!

Archived