Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Bands & "musicians" that make you want to go on a murderous rampage.

If I wanted to see someone masturbate in public I'd hang around on the Tokyo Metro during the school run. Put your six-stringed penis away and get some fucking creativity, I don't want to listen to you finger-tapping what we all know is Mario music poorly disguised behind shit distortion.

Just die. Pop punk was bad enough, twenty five year old young men refusing to stop acting like seventeen year old "rebels." But a guy in his thirties that thinks he's a pre-pubescent girl? Fucking weird. I actually hope Gerard Way gets syphilis.

A band that made an enormous breakthrough in that age old art of being famous and having no fucking talent at all. What's that? Your music is middle of the road, bland and uninteresting? Don't worry, just get a vaguely attractive rock-chick with a moderately tolerable voice to squark out your disgustingly uninteresting "lyrics" and you'll dominate the market! Que Evanescence, Within Temptation and motherfucking Paramore (I went there, deal with it.)

Marilyn Manson.

Oh, you're shocking and avant garde are you? As Alice Cooper said, "He has a woman's name and wears make-ep. How original."

Tries to shock to hide his absolute lack of talent and whatismore, he's not even that shocking. Oh, maybe in the bible-belt, but not over here. Over here he's a talentless waster who fools the young into thinking they've found someone to rebel with. Well get this - if you're doing what someone else does, surely that's complying? And isn't that what MM does in any case, copy people. All his biggest hits - cover versions. Not even novel or inventive cover versions - they're all more of less exact copies with different vocals - his inferior ones.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. :mad:

Guest BlueBrett

Lady Gaga. I just don't get it. Plus she makes me feel ill every time she gets her angular little body out which seems to be every day.

Also, in the same vein as a couple of Finnegan's, HIM. Emotional, boring, and inexplicably miserable despite the fact that they have made millions of pounds from playing music. Plus they have that stupid emblem thing that has somehow found its way onto millions of exercise book covers and sh.it items of clothing the world over.

Take That. Purely because I find it frustrating that 5 talentless morons can make so much money. I know they are a source of encouragement to all you other talentless morons out there but to an unappreciated polymath such as myself it just seems unfair :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVLqo7C-WwA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh3QPaB8zSs

Awful lyrics. Every song sounds the same. With my limited knowledge of music, chord structures and the like I could write a better song than them with ease.

Problem is birds seem to think they're fucking brilliant, which leaves me sacrificing my dignity if I'm stuck on the dancefloor when these utter cretins get airplay.

Guest BlueBrett
Problem is birds seem to think they're fooking brilliant, which leaves me sacrificing my dignity if I'm stuck on the dancefloor when these utter cretins get airplay.

lol We've all felt your pain at one time or another! Just keep your eyes on the prize and remember why you are putting yourself through it and you wont lose too much self-respect -

Guest BlueBrett
BB - who the **** are HIM?

Never seen this before?

1i3qx.jpg

You should draw one on your shoes. That's what all the cool kids do.

Really can't stand 30 seconds to mars - couple of tracks are okay but i don't understand the love people have for them, quite over-rated and difficult to listen to.

The connection they have with their fans I've never seen with another band, honestly. Plus if you don't like their music, screw you :P

Guest BlueBrett
I've never seen anyone do that on their shoes or their body. I have seen bazillions of hoodies with it though.

S,hit n'est ce pas?

not quite musicians anymore but iggy pop and that nobhead out of sex pistols.

both supposedly rock and roll and all that rebel bollocks, and now one sells insurance and one sells butter.

I mean for fooks sake, have you got no fvcking dignity at all? do you just lie to yourself constantly. jeez. can't stand the pair of them the sell-out cvnts.

Take That. Purely because I find it frustrating that 5 talentless morons can make so much money. I know they are a source of encouragement to all you other talentless morons out there but to an unappreciated polymath such as myself it just seems unfair :whistle:

Gary Barlow isn't talentless. Might not be your cup of tea but the man knows how to pen a fucking good pop song.

Poloma Faith and Duffy can both fuck off. So can any conveyor belt copy of Amy Winehouse (who I'm not that fond of either tbh).

Mumford & Sons. Don't get it. Never will.

Bruno Mars. Sounds like he's weeping as if he's been mildly injured when he 'sings' his soppy as shit tracks with laughable lyrics.

Archived