Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Bands & "musicians" that make you want to go on a murderous rampage.

Mumford & Sons. Don't get it. Never will.

There was a time when folk was good music. There was a time when folk was powerful, political and anti-capitalist. Then a few bored indie boys worked out a banjo made them look quirky and original. Then it all went to shit.

Great minds and all that.

Oh you've nailed this thread. Abhorrent garbage that gets force fed into my ears every shift at work. On a similar theme...

Was on a five week tour around europe and Tik Tok was our trip song so it got played on average twice a day. The only time i liked it was when it was played in a nightclub in Estonia and 40 of us hit the dance floor and tore it a new arse hole.

I think i might have to kill Bruno Mars. It doesn't matter where I am I somehow have to hear one of his shit tunes. And I hate his fooking hat. Is that supposed to make him cool and original? 'Look, my thing is wearing this hat. That's how you know it's me. That's my thing'.

Everything about him is unoriginal, his lyrics, his voice, his hat. It's like he's a parody of modern shit pop music that everyone loves for no reason. He should be a character on Family Guy or something.

Oh and Black Eyed Peas (and the bloke that used to b in the Black Eyed Peas)

Again, repetitive, unimaginative, unoriginal bullshit. I mean I knew people from school who had bands that fit that description but at least they are in there rightful place, failing and realising they should be finding a new career. But these twats, they are making millions and everyone loves them. Why?

I actually hate most people my age, they can't think for themselves, they just like what they think they are supposed to like.

Ne-yo can do the hat thing. Bruno Mars can't. The latter is starting to annoy me too so I can understand where you're coming from.

Black Eyed Peas, like a hell of a lot of other bands, were much much better in the early days. Elephunk and a bit of Monkey Business was the best they have been.

Ne-yo can do the hat thing. Bruno Mars can't. The latter is starting to annoy me too so I can understand where you're coming from.

Black Eyed Peas, like a hell of a lot of other bands, were much much better in the early days. Elephunk and a bit of Monkey Business was the best they have been.

They have 2 albums before Elephunk that are so much better, and didn't involve Fergie.

Dare say i'll have alot of people having a go at me for this one but pretty much all hip hop/rap music.

Can't stand it. Sorry. :blush:

Brave point, but a good one!

I don't mind abit of Run DMC, Beastie Boys, and The Streets.

But apart from that hip-hop can hop off a cliff for all i care.

All of the gunslinging 50 cent snoop doggs with a 2 Pac p-diddy can do one. :)

Tupac and Diddy?

Get out of here!

You like The Streets but you hate all other hip hop?

This is why i fooking hate discussing music. Peoples opinions are ridiculous. 90% of people you ask would say they are a pile of wank yet you think the same about someone like Jay Z who a lot think is the greatest.

Music debates can suck my balls.

I don't really see the Streets as hip hop. I think the first record was excellent, I think all this "HE'S AN AMAZING POET" stuff was a bit overhyped but it was a fantastic LP.

Think everything from then on has been guff mind.

I was a bit confused by The Streets being labelled hip hop, and his albums have been on decline ever since Original Pirate Material. The new album is out next week and nothing off of it has sounded that great. Just more lame arse cheap, poppy dubstep sounding tracks.

Archived