Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Nicky Maynard

“ A friend of mine who works in the laundry room at the training ground, has been told Martyn Waghorn will not need any more training kit from today? ”

by MissWhipX

From comments under the Shane Long article on the merc website.

:giggle: that's one of the best ones yet!

Done deal then!

“ A friend of mine who works in the laundry room at the training ground, has been told Martyn Waghorn will not need any more training kit from today? ”

by MissWhipX

Brilliant! :crylaugh::appl:

Could actually be the most solid evidence we've had for a while. DONE DEAL.

our chairman has just been on radio Bristol and has said we have not recived any further bids for maynard

I'm sick and tired of this Maynard business so if we don't get him i won't be disapointed there are other strikers we are looking at-Shane Long,Robbie Keane etc, and you can keep Maynard if you want for all I care you'll lose him in January for about 2m or lose him next summer for nothing. You will then have no funds, and a midtableor relagation finish is what is looming for you. :thumbup:

I'm sick and tired of this Maynard business so if we don't get him i won't be disapointed there are other strikers we are looking at-Shane Long,Robbie Keane etc, and you can keep Maynard if you want for all I care you'll lose him in January for about 2m or lose him next summer for nothing. You will then have no funds, and a midtableor relagation finish is what is looming for you. :thumbup:

Patience is a virtue. :thumbup:

by MissWhipX

Close thread his signed...

Your chairman needs reassess his entire life.

Get the money whilst you can, he doesn't want to stay at Bristol else he would of said so and signed the contract.

If he doesn't come Leicester now, you will lose him to a prem team on a free. If he goes to a big team he has got a massive chance of being a bench warmer. With us he will be wanted!

theres the bite I wanted :crylaugh:

He's on today but I haven't heard it,

If he does mention anything I'll let you know

Patience is a virtue. :thumbup:

Even I am starting to lose patience, but one way or another we will have a striker whether it be Maynard or someone else, it will be interesting to see what questions are posed for Sven tonight on the football forum :thumbup:

hello all just to give u all some info on nicky maynard that your waisting your time on him 110% he will not be signing for u this week next week or any time this season i know u will be asking me how do i know this but u will just have to wait and see fact and good luck this season

Quick note: If you're going to troll messageboards, then you may be taken more seriously if you show even a basic level of grammar, punctuation and spelling.

You're either a child, or just very very thick.

"There is no doubt Nicky Maynard will lead City's attack when the campaign begins and the few clear-cut chances City created fell to the 24-year-old forward."

Bristol's local paper's stance on Nicky Maynard after their pre-season against West Brom

(http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Carey-Baggies-perfect-test-real-business/story-13048593-detail/story.html)

"There is no doubt Nicky Maynard will lead City's attack when the campaign begins and the few clear-cut chances City created fell to the 24-year-old forward."

Bristol's local paper's stance on Nicky Maynard after their pre-season against West Brom

(http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Carey-Baggies-perfect-test-real-business/story-13048593-detail/story.html)

Doesn't say WHICH City though :whistle:

I think this comment has been taken too literally, I think it's simply outlining that in an ideal competitive match sutuation, Nicky Maynard will be and is Bristol City's lead attacker/striker.

I don't think the comment is referring to a possible transfer

Although we have money Sven is sensible enough not to be ripped off by Bristol City for Nicky "one knee" Maynard. I would imagine this is dying a death now which is why we keep being told about the "list"

I'm soo bored of the Maynard threads though, can we just close all the Maynard threads and only open them if Bert or Liam have any additional updates on the situation :whistle:

Even I am starting to lose patience, but one way or another we will have a striker whether it be Maynard or someone else, it will be interesting to see what questions are posed for Sven tonight on the football forum :thumbup:

We play Bristol City at home on August 17th. If I was a betting man I would say that there will be no movement until after then. Still leaves us with 14 days to get him if he wants to come.

If he wasn't going to be on the move, he surely would have signed a new deal, even if it was an extra year with the chance to move up to the Prem after a good season?

Mind you, this could easily happen within the next week or two.

We play Bristol City at home on August 17th. If I was a betting man I would say that there will be no movement until after then. Still leaves us with 14 days to get him if he wants to come.

And if you were a betting man, I wonder what return you'd get on Maynard to score the winner for us, right now.

Your chairman needs reassess his entire life.

Get the money whilst you can, he doesn't want to stay at Bristol else he would of said so and signed the contract.

If he doesn't come Leicester now, you will lose him to a prem team on a free. If he goes to a big team he has got a massive chance of being a bench warmer. With us he will be wanted!

Haha I agree with this.. Not quite sure what the lad is expecting to be honest and personally if he stays with Bristol he is selling himself somewhat short of his potential. Any sensible player would move to a championship side with ambition rather than stick with one that won't challenge for promotion, or a club which COULD get relegated from the Prem, or a top Prem club and sit out on the bench for a season.

He needs to have a word with himself me thinks!

Archived