Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

I don't get it.

I've signed in - do I need to order a copy of the game before it will let me create a team?

I just opened some packs and I was able to choose my first XI and bid for players and stuff. Not sure how to sell my players or if there's a screen where you can view your whole club rather than just the first XI...

Some of the ratings are absolutely daft.

Nicola Zigic has 66 Heading and no stat above 70 on UT yet he is rated at 75?!!

Having said that I reckon Leicester have been rated well for the first time ever.

Vassell, Beckford and Nugent are all 80+ in pace :appl:

Smith

Peltier -- Martin -- Mee -- Threlfall

Arca -- Wellens

Vassell -- McGugan -- Lallana

Reid

Most of my players are Championsip, apart from my left back (Bradford), goalkeeper (Shrewsbury) and striker (Chesterfield). Not bad to build on for Friday.

Yeah I just signed up and got my team set up. How do you go about earning more money to buy more stuff? When I did the 11 one i'm sure I got to the point where I couldn't play any more matches beacuse I didn't have enough of something. Like you have to pay for players to play in games or something. Anyway I couldn't seem to put a team out :S Any ideas?

Anyway, stand out players in my new team are Sergio Canales 77, Adriano (Barca) 78, Thiago Motta 81, Hatem Ben Arfa 79, Dominguez 78 and Almiron 75.

Any good for a starting team?

u have to buy contracts for your players and then they can play. and just sell all bronze players for 150/200 coins and buy low sell high!!!!

Don't really know much about it tbh, I managed to figure that out though ha!

Don't suppose you know if we'll keep the team from the web app when we buy the game?

I think that's the idea, best off asking someone else. I thought it was just an alternative to managing it on your console and they would both link up.

Is there a way of seeing your club so you don't have to send a player to your active team just so you can then send them to the trade pile?

I think that's the idea, best off asking someone else. I thought it was just an alternative to managing it on your console and they would both link up.

Is there a way of seeing your club so you don't have to send a player to your active team just so you can then send them to the trade pile?

Not sure if thats an option <_<

I did it 1 by 1, took an age ;)

Right, the idea off the web app is so you can manage your team (buy and sell players) when you are away from your PS3/XBOX. When the game comes out, your web app is linked, and you can play games with your team. You also manage exactly the same on your console as well.

Right, the idea off the web app is so you can manage your team (buy and sell players) when you are away from your PS3/XBOX. When the game comes out, your web app is linked, and you can play games with your team. You also manage exactly the same on your console as well.

Cheers mate. :thumbup:

u have to buy contracts for your players and then they can play. and just sell all bronze players for 150/200 coins and buy low sell high!!!!

Yeah, the contracts thing is what I thought. I'm sure I got to a stage where I didn't have any contract cards left and didn't have any money to buy any so I couldn't play....Or does this sound stupid and there's an obvious way around it?

Yeah, the contracts thing is what I thought. I'm sure I got to a stage where I didn't have any contract cards left and didn't have any money to buy any so I couldn't play....Or does this sound stupid and there's an obvious way around it?

Haha, this is why I stopped playing FUT myself!

Also, how do you sell players....better? Obviously i want to get rid of my crap players but who else wants to buy them? About 10 have reached the end of the auction with no bids now....

If your really desperate to get rid of players you can discard them for quick money, however you only get say 40-50 coins for a bronze card that you discard but it is an option for you ;) or you can just lower your asking price in auctions

Archived