Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Playing with mates will be the only way of getting a decent game again.

Even if they've done something about people quitting if they're losing everyone will still be on fully automatic and using the old defending system. Another year goes by with shit online play.

Playing with mates will be the only way of getting a decent game again.

Even if they've done something about people quitting if they're losing everyone will still be on fully automatic and using the old defending system. Another year goes by with shit online play.

Sucks balls.

I wish they just removed the option to use the old system of defending. I'll probably use the new system offline and the old way online.

Only decent thing about people quitting is you actually get the points awarded to you. :thumbup:

please enlighten me :thumbup:

There is a thing you can download on xbox called, FIFA application OR EA application. This enables you to play the game before it actually comes out and let's you download player contect for discounted price. It cost 2000MS points to buy it. Then what ever FIFA would cost(I think)

OR if you have a JTAG xbox or 'chipped, flashed etc' xbox you could play it by downloading it.

There is a thing you can download on xbox called, FIFA application OR EA application. This enables you to play the game before it actually comes out and let's you download player contect for discounted price. It cost 2000MS points to buy it. Then what ever FIFA would cost(I think)

OR if you have a JTAG xbox or 'chipped, flashed etc' xbox you could play it by downloading it.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75228&pid=1947018&st=0entry1947018

Played the demo about 7 times, won twice... both on penalties!

If this is the final product it's a bit hard, with the new dribbling i can't get round a man!

The new shooting is realistic, but that is also quite hard, tackling... very good in my opinion, but you have to be dead in line to make a standing tackle. I was playing on professional!

Other than this it seems very good, i very much like the kit selection thing, with the players, but i hope they've made every player look realistic, like all the championship players, not just the best players in the world, or else the kit selection won't look as good.

From the demo i think this will be an awsome game, don't like the sound of the new online head to head system and that's it.

A not very good player playing as a "proper team" against an fan-boy who played it near constantly since release day and insists on being a 5* team.

And if you lose online you are supposed to follow those apology rules? Surely you play between mates, and cannot possibly be that different in class but still a follower and player of FIFA.

Archived