Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

I think Madjid Bougherra may be the player.

Looking on Wiki it says; In March 2011 Bougherra announced that he intended to leave Rangers at the end of the 2010-11 season after turning down a new contract.

Could he be the player to replace Sol Bamba? or could he be his central partner?

if Madjid Bougherra is the player that is linked with Leicester then I hope Bamba does not depart and they build on a solid partnership at the back.

He was shit in midfield when he first came and as a defender all he knew was hoof and fouling the oppositions striker.

so did wayne brown, and jack hobbs (bar the fouling the striker) & most other defenders we've had over the last 10 years - except Nisse Johansson :wub:

I think Madjid Bougherra may be the player.

Looking on Wiki it says; In March 2011 Bougherra announced that he intended to leave Rangers at the end of the 2010-11 season after turning down a new contract.

Could he be the player to replace Sol Bamba? or could he be his central partner?

if Madjid Bougherra is the player that is linked with Leicester then I hope Bamba does not depart and they build on a sold partnership at the back.

After they won the title he said he wants to stay for one more year so I assume it won't be him, could be Andy Webster from Hearts, injury prone but quality when he plays. If he weren't as injury prone he'd be in the pssobly be in the prem.

Sounds like they rate him.

Lets be fair here, the Championship is better than SPL, and you can improve on that if you're good enough by going to the Prem, what the fvck us up from the SPL? Losing every away game in Europe to sides like Rubin Kazan? An example to us all.

Just lol at the Rangers fans comments.

They would be a mid table championship side should they ever cross the border. Don't get chuffed because you play sunday pub teams in Scotland and its always one of two teams which win the league. BORING

Archived