Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Madjid Bougherra

Cheers for that, no idea what it meant just assumed it would probably be absusive of some sort

As for the 2nd point, yeah it's alright as long as you go to the right place, personally I prefer Edinburgh to Glasgow, much nicer place in my opinion with the Castle, Princes Street and tram.... oh wait. But yeah I prefer Endinburgh. I quite like going to Skye and Lewis though nice to see my family up there and always quite interesting. Still prefer to live in England though.

Me too, never been anywhere besides the two Cities though, besides Kilmarnock but that was only for a game and to taste there legendary pies.

Ah Hun would like how rangers call Celtic Fenians then I'd guess.

Ayeee, the difference being, IMO that Scotland's Shame actually find being called a Hun offensive, whereas Celtic sing a song which goes "Paddy McCourt's Fenian Army" so IMO aren't as offended by being called fenian.

Some Celtic fans call 'Gers fans Hun as a Nazi referance,as that's how some are viewed. I know it's a very sensitive subject. Check out You-tube,watch the clips and read the comments. It's interesting !! :ph34r:

Would just like to say to you all about rangers being a mid table championship team.. DUMB AS ****!!!

We played prem teams pre-season and in champions league the results of witch were..

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

Rangers 0 Man Utd 1 (lucky 90min penalty from rooney)

Only team not to concede a goal at old trafford this season.

Last time we played chelsea we beat them 2-0. Ok pre season but they had very strong team out..

We are the world record holder's for most titles won 54 to be correct!!!

With current sqaud we have without adding at the moment would win the championship!

and be a mid table prem team with current squad.

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

Would just like to say to you all about rangers being a mid table championship team.. DUMB AS ****!!!

We played prem teams pre-season and in champions league the results of witch were..

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

Last time we played chelsea we beat them 2-0. Ok pre season but they had very strong team out..

With current sqaud we have without adding at the moment would win the championship!

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

The more sensible people probably realise that. Championship side? Ridiculous.

You are all very touchy about it though.

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

All one-off games, Rangers have 4 'competeitive' games a season at present, they would definitely come up short having a decent opposition week in week out, as for winning the championship, well thats just :giggle:

Thanks for a very sensible reply. The reason we are touchy is because we get no money in scotland!!! If you see the difference in the winnings from the spl to epl its so scary and most champ teams will make more money in tv revenue than rangers and celtic.

But if we were to come to the epl then things would change so quickly and would easily challenge for top 4 as soon as the money rolled in from sky! Our fan base is WORLDWIDE and not one championship side could you even compare to rangers in terms of size and history!!!

We get the short straw up here and i hope that swansea making it to the epl that it will open a fresh debate for rangers and celtic coming down.

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

You're boasting about two games where you played with everyone behind the ball?

You play in an awful league, and you are nothing more than a bottom half/relegation threatened premier league club. Grow up and look around you, the star player in the SPL is Kris Commons, and he was decent in the champ. The SPLs all time top goalscorer is a bag of wank in the championship.

Winning 54 SPL titles is as much as an achievement as being able to tie your own laces by the age of 37. I've seen more competetive jogging than that excuse for a football league.

All one-off games, Rangers have 4 'competeitive' games a season at present, they would definitely come up short having a decent opposition week in week out, as for winning the championship, well thats just :giggle:

So are you saying that leicester would beat rangers? :crylaugh:

Obviously it's a massive debate and nobody could say either way. Your fans assume you'd suddenly become the best team in the world because you'd have more money, but you'd also go from being Champs League certs to a mid table team at the start, you wouldn't walk straight into the top four.

And as for Swansea being in the Prem, they started at the bottom of the English footballing pyramid, so I've no issues with that. If Rangers and Celtic both went into the Blue Square Bet Premier Northern division, and worked their way up to the Premier League, then I'd have no issues with them playing in England. It's just the whole "we deserve an automatic place in the Premier League" above people who've been trying to get their for years that I don't agree with.

Anyway, that's off topic, and if we signed Madjid I'd be pleased, he's a solid defender, which is what we need.

You're boasting about two games where you played with everyone behind the ball?

You play in an awful league, and you are nothing more than a bottom half/relegation threatened premier league club. Grow up and look around you, the star player in the SPL is Kris Commons, and he was decent in the champ. The SPLs all time top goalscorer is a bag of wank in the championship.

Winning 54 SPL titles is as much as an achievement as being able to tie your own laces by the age of 37. I've seen more competetive jogging than that excuse for a football league.

Would like to say that the best player in our league is jelavic and why man utd are linked with a 15million move for him. Also i didnt rate boyd he never really scored many goal against the better teams up here and is a lazy ****er so no suprise he was found out in the championship.

Would like to see leicester win 54 up here when celtic can only get 42 or something WANK.. :angry:

Just lol at saying Jelavic is worth £15mil lol

Rangers would get hammered in the Premier with their current side. They'd be an upper Championship side, bear in mind if they ever got the funding we get in England, in a few years they'd be right up there, same applies to Celtic.

Blackburn 1 Rangers 2

Rangers 2 Newcastle 1

Man utd 0 rangers 0

LET THE REPLY'S BEGIN

W.A.T.P

WATP A DICK!!! Congratulations though mate on winning 54 league titles to be correct in the SPL. Must give you a massive sense of achievement to win that over teams such as St. Johnstone, Hamilton Accies, Kilmarnock etc. I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not saying you'd win the championship? You're gonna need to add to your squad when Bougherra leaves :laugh:

Don't even begin to talk about coming south of the border. I don't mind Celtic but we don't need you polluting our game so stay where you are and let your scottish football rot. Out of interest, what do you feel about all the things with Neil Lennon this season?

Archived