Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

ok, now ive ruffled feathers. made it so Maynard has checked out the twitter himself. and had coversations about it. according to one of their players and directors. i think i have done my bit in this transfer. and will be looking for 20% of any signing on fee :whistle:

Fourth_Official Fourth Official

Hold up in Schmeichel being confirmed was at Leed's end to sign another keeper, he agreed terms on Wednesday when Leeds got the nod #LUFC

12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet

Going back to last season, I remember an hour before the cardiff game away from home thinking 'please sven, please start Waggy this match. Cardiff won't be expecting that and he has a point to make. He can be a plan B".

Unfortunately sven never did and I remember thinking it was a typical leicester match where we couldn't seem to score. Unfortunately, that was also the start of a pretty bad run which cost us the playoffs.

Haha yea im sure having waghorn on the pitch would make a difference, the guy can barely pass a ball.

first4LCFC first4lcfc

Leicester city's 'reliable' pages on twitter making up rumours ie schmeichel and maynard. Surprisingly first4lcfc do not #lcfc

20 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:yawn:

He sounds like a bit of a cock!! :thumbdown:

He sounds like a bit of a cock!! :thumbdown:

This is the same guy who was giving it the big one before the window opened about how he knew loads of transfers had been lined up to be announced when the window opened.

He's either 17 or not quite right.

Fourth_Official Hold up in Schmeichel being confirmed was at Leed's end to sign another keeper, he agreed terms on Wednesday when Leeds got the nod #LUFC

So if true, he is now our player and it's just a case of waiting for it to be officially confirmed?

This is the same guy who was giving it the big one before the window opened about how he knew loads of transfers had been lined up to be announced when the window opened.

He's either 17 or not quite right.

Probably both!

So if true, he is now our player and it's just a case of waiting for it to be officially confirmed?

Apparently so. Then again he said Yakubu deal was done didn't he? Like Babs said don't believe anything untill its done. Personally I still think he will be a Leicester player.

Apparently so. Then again he said Yakubu deal was done didn't he? Like Babs said don't believe anything untill its done. Personally I still think he will be a Leicester player.

said clubs had agreed a fee but terms where an issue.

These twitter accounts are a load of rubbish. fourth_official hasn't got one thing right so far!

Correct... He does seem to know people though as a few footballers know him. So I wouldn't write him off completely just yet. My mind is open on him still.

Correct... He does seem to know people though as a few footballers know him. So I wouldn't write him off completely just yet. My mind is open on him still.

fair enough, I will keep an open mind but generally it seems like hearsay at the moment. To be fair he is probably right about the holiday thing, hopefully once 1st July comes around it will all heat up!

These twitter accounts are a load of rubbish. fourth_official hasn't got one thing right so far!

He's got a lot of things right to be fair. It just seems to be the Leicester ones that aren't right lol

Just out of interest who do the likes of tanner, fourfourtome, watsonjourno and the likes contact to get the info. Is it the club or agents?

They just sign up to Foxestalk and that is there contact!

Archived