Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

If you are going to stop someone peddling their twitter site (fair enough I don't follow the guy, I use this site for my info) then you should also do the same to the blogs that are continually peddled which contain similar 'opinion' sometimes presented as fact.

Regular contributors posting a blog isn't the same as someone turning up only when they want to plug their own site.

Plus, these guys pretended to have inside info when they clearly didn't. If they want to rebrand themselves a bit then I might be a bit more sympathetic.

first4LCFC first4lcfc

@cbailey31 people (referring to fourth_official) take leicester fans for idiots. They know who they are. Here's proof to their thousands of followers they're wrong #lcfc

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

brown-handbag-tods-handbag.jpg

last4lcfc last4lcfc

@cbailey31 people (referring to fourth_official) take leicester fans for idiots. They know who they are. Here's proof to their thousands of followers they're wrong #lcfc

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

brown-handbag-tods-handbag.jpg

Love how he quoted something from an interview done early yesterday as a reason why can't have signed!!

last4lcfc last4lcfc

@

@r1zw4nLCFC to be honest its just friendly rivalry. Everyone wants to be the best and first but we are all #lcfc

21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

pretty bigheaded!

He wasn't being bigheaded mate he was just saying that they all want to be tge first and best to tweet LCFC rumours etc and that they're rivalry was of a friendly nature!

He wasn't being bigheaded mate he was just saying that they all want to be tge first and best to tweet LCFC rumours etc and that they're rivalry was of a friendly nature!

The jury is out on fourth official but he looks fairly credible... the other guy is pants.

oh right sounded like he was saying we want to be the first and best but are both.

Archived