Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

Hadn't he passed a medical last week though? Do you take 2 medicals these days? So much conflicting bullshit out there I don't believe any of it anymore. Liam saw him then said he got hobbs mixed up with kermogant in the past so were probably better off having stevie wonder down the walkers as a player spotter

I don't often lose it, but he makes me want to commit crimes against humanity.

I got ostracised for speaking against the chap in question. I do hope that this is not a trend to continue with other new Mystic Meg's and their magical twitter feeds. However I have seen a couple and I do despair. maybe the club have hired the others to spread misinformation to help the transfer process? I do think they've hired a clever PR person. I've seen glimpses of it already.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

As of today (23/06/2011) FollowingFT4LCFC is no more. Because I was a numpty and forgot the password. And yes i did try recover password but i used a fake e-mail address.

I thank all of my followers for their support as they are legendary.

Yours Faithfully,

TheUltimateWinner/ Sam Ryan

It's a female!! they just tweeted a footballer with their name but then deleted it.

Works for Everton :o

I know :frusty: . That's why I made that comment lol. It's not just a guy tweeting from it.

I know the 2 people who run the account and, although I don't tweet from it anymore, I can do so if I so wish from the account (but it's unlikely).

I know :frusty: . That's why I made that comment lol. It's not just a guy tweeting from it.

I know the 2 people who run the account and, although I don't tweet from it anymore, I can do so if I so wish from the account (but it's unlikely).

Well the last sentence just doesn't add up. You can tweet from it if you wish but it's unlikely :S

Archived