Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

just saw that. very interesting. we should eat humble pie and enter the race.

To be fair, hardly anyone that were at the club when he was last here is here now. and i dont think he ever had any issues with the supporters. however, i still feel that he would think it a step sideways(in that he has already been here) so personally i feel this is a non starter.

would improve what we have though.

you do realise if there is such a clause,wed have to pay more anyway,if say leeds accepted a 2mill bid from west ham ,we match it and had 25% sell on clause,leeds will only end up with 1.5mill,so which are they more likely to accept?? hypotheticcaly we would have to pay over other bids just to stay equal!!

Whoever gets him, part of the fee will go to us. So if we match WH's offer it makes no difference to Leeds. Whether he'd return is another question, although NP's gone which I've always assumed was the issue (and the 1 cock up Pearson made when here).

you do realise if there is such a clause,wed have to pay more anyway,if say leeds accepted a 2mill bid from west ham ,we match it and had 25% sell on clause,leeds will only end up with 1.5mill,so which are they more likely to accept?? hypotheticcaly we would have to pay over other bids just to stay equal!!

if west ham bid 2 million we would get the 25% anyway so they would still only end up with 1.5 so its no different

Whoever gets him, part of the fee will go to us. So if we match WH's offer it makes no difference to Leeds. Whether he'd return is another question, although NP's gone which I've always assumed was the issue (and the 1 cock up Pearson made when here).

What about signing yann !

JoeBerridge96 Joe Berridge

@

@Fourth_Official heard anything about andy johnson to #LCFC on 'the people's website?

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

@Fourth_Official

Fourth Official

@JoeBerridge96 no but if the case no Yakubu, they couldn't work together at Everton.

According to my mate Kasper just put on twitter:

"I'm releasing this now : I have not left leeds, I don't want to leave leeds, I love leeds city, the fans, and next season i'll be in white."

Is this true ? I cant find it ?

According to my mate Kasper just put on twitter:

"I'm releasing this now : I have not left leeds, I don't want to leave leeds, I love leeds city, the fans, and next season i'll be in white."

Is this true ? I cant find it ?

Well it has since been stated that his account was hacked.

So... If we buy back max gradel, We get money for buying him.

GameOn.gif

Wouldn't work like that, we'd just knock whatever percentage off the fee, not that it matters - I very much doubt he'll be back here.

Archived