Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

Yes,very strange I think he is genuinely interested in coming here.

Do you? Fair enough, personally i think he would rather stay at Leeds, but has been put in a position where he knows he has no future at Leeds.

As has been said, he is quite entitled to look at other options, but so far as we know at the moment, the only club who have made an offer acceptable to Leeds, is us, so his options are Leeds reserves or City.

I personally would like him to have a few more options, then if he did come to us, we would know he wanted to be here, even if it was because we were paying the most..

Tanner's twitter

City' bid for CMS accepted and no bid from West Ham yet, but one expected. He has turned down Norwich and QPR. See today's merc

:trumpet: would love both of these signings. CMS's determination and work rate and Schmeichel's potential to be a very good keeper. I would imagine that if we don't get promotion this season that Kasper would move on, but I think we will have the right strength in depth and quality to go up! :scarf:

Interestingly, the statement declaring his disappointment at being sold has gone as well.

The only genuine 'statements' we have are the videos of him saying he's disappointed at the comments made through his twitter profile and that he's distancing himself from them.

Guest Mee-9

Jason Bourne said big transfer news. Can't see it being Masilela.

Going for Danns and Nugent

If it's big.

HESKEY_Emile_19990918_MM_L.jpg

We're still evens on skybet to sign him.

Archived