Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

LcfcInfoMan LcfcInfoMan

#lcfc could have up to £50m to spend on players, if both the owners and manager feel it's needed.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hahahahaha

Is this the joke thread. £50 million. I highly doubt it. I wonder who his source is?

Jay from The Inbetweeners?

"if I had fifty million, I'd be knee deep in clunge!"

Ok, well I remain highly skeptical, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But, if we did have anything like that figure to strengthen the playing squad then we need to keep that under wraps and get value for money. Bank it for if and when we are in the premier league.

What I'll say is the money won't be spent stupidly. Every transfer is being carefully considered. The money is only going to be spent if the board and coaching staff feel it's absolutely vital. We're not going to splash the cash for the sake of it.

What I'll say is the money won't be spent stupidly. Every transfer is being carefully considered. The money is only going to be spent if the board and coaching staff feel it's absolutely vital. We're not going to splash the cash for the sake of it.

That is good to know, only because we have cash there is no need to go throwing it away.

Archived