Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

I thought you were of the persuasion to be very cynical about tweets, the origins of these tweets, and anything tweety?

Are you getting excited and letting your guard down?

If you can't beat the deluded mob... join them!!!

I think my goal was actually stirring the hornet's nest. :D

10 goals in 64 matches for Blackburn..? Not exactly prolific..

I'm open minded and am going trust SGE and Faz's judgement, think about how many of those are likely to have been substitute appearances...

I'm open minded and am going trust SGE and Faz's judgement, think about how many of those are likely to have been substitute appearances...

You're probably right, I trust Sven 100% but I don't want to get my hopes up about someone with that scoring record.

Would love to be proven wrong though..

When he played for Blackburn he was a young striker in a poor premier team, surely you cant expect a high games/goals ratio, and btw a lot of his appearances were as sub. Most of the comments ive recieved from Rovers pals are encouraging. As much as i wanted the Yak for his guaranteed goals, i have faith in Sven, maybe hes choosing potential/workrate/sensible salary over greed/lazyness, id still prefer Yak personally, but if he goes abroad it wont matter that much (he was afterall far from perfect).

thats your opinion. its a twitter page made for lcfc fans. dont like it then dont follow and dont comment. like it follow and comment. your choice.

I won't follow it. I don't comment on it. If it added value to the experience of the regular fan, then I'd be inclined not to comment on here against the promotion of it.

As someone with who does promote an external site/blog, I am not adverse to criticism myself. But a.) i have asked permission, and b.) i do not purport fiction as fact.

not first fourth official on about it on twitter. check out xxx they are saying it too

I've warned you once, this is your second warning. Stop peddling that site, you post nothing that's not already mentioned on here.

If you want to contribute to this forum, then you might get a better reaction, as it is you only seem interested in plugging your twitter.

If you are going to stop someone peddling their twitter site (fair enough I don't follow the guy, I use this site for my info) then you should also do the same to the blogs that are continually peddled which contain similar 'opinion' sometimes presented as fact.

If you are going to stop someone peddling their twitter site (fair enough I don't follow the guy, I use this site for my info) then you should also do the same to the blogs that are continually peddled which contain similar 'opinion' sometimes presented as fact.

You're right it's getting completely out of hand.

(@tomclazieflynn)

Archived