Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
docho66

LCFC Twatter Transfer News

Well the last sentence just doesn't add up. You can tweet from it if you wish but it's unlikely :S

I have the ability to tweet from it; I can log on to the account.

But it's unlikely I will do so because the 2 people that run it at the moment do enough tweeting from it. And there isn't a need for me to tweet from it right now.

Hope that's clearer :thumbup: !

I have the ability to tweet from it; I can log on to the account.

But it's unlikely I will do so because the 2 people that run it at the moment do enough tweeting from it. And there isn't a need for me to tweet from it right now.

Hope that's clearer :thumbup: !

so you're part of fourth_official?

tell them to tweet about us again!

These football agents are reliable to follow, ask them for any Leicester city updates :thumbup:

http://twitter.com/#!/footballagent46

http://twitter.com/#!/PlayerAgent007

http://twitter.com/#!/football_agent9

Just out of interest, does anyone know who maynard has as his agent. Tried googling it but unlike most players, can't find anything with useful information on. Its normally quite easy to contact agents and i usually get a reply of substantial quality.

Also on Maynard, Rob Tanner says Waghorn will be here next year and bbc Bristol don't know of any 2nd bid going in for Maynard. Apparently we are composing another one ready for the weekend but are ready to pounce should anyone elso offer. The two other enquiries weren't as serious as anything we have said. This is all acoording to someone at BBC bristol

I wouldn't give them 4m + waghorn. I wouldn't even give them 2m + Waggy. In fact, I wouldn't even give them just Waggy.

Can't lcfc see that other clubs see the potential in Waggy and its just our club holding him back? Who's to say that if he had signed for another club last season then he might have scored 20 goals.

I'm not saying Waggy is better than Maynard, but I do think its criminal not to give Waggy a better chance to show himself.

Just out of interest, does anyone know who maynard has as his agent. Tried googling it but unlike most players, can't find anything with useful information on. Its normally quite easy to contact agents and i usually get a reply of substantial quality.

Also on Maynard, Rob Tanner says Waghorn will be here next year and bbc Bristol don't know of any 2nd bid going in for Maynard. Apparently we are composing another one ready for the weekend but are ready to pounce should anyone elso offer. The two other enquiries weren't as serious as anything we have said. This is all acoording to someone at BBC bristol

Ask Liamlcfc1 mate, he'll find out :thumbup:

Going back to last season, I remember an hour before the cardiff game away from home thinking 'please sven, please start Waggy this match. Cardiff won't be expecting that and he has a point to make. He can be a plan B".

Unfortunately sven never did and I remember thinking it was a typical leicester match where we couldn't seem to score. Unfortunately, that was also the start of a pretty bad run which cost us the playoffs.

Going back to last season, I remember an hour before the cardiff game away from home thinking 'please sven, please start Waggy this match. Cardiff won't be expecting that and he has a point to make. He can be a plan B".

Unfortunately sven never did and I remember thinking it was a typical leicester match where we couldn't seem to score. Unfortunately, that was also the start of a pretty bad run which cost us the playoffs.

Waggy has had his chances, once he improves, he'll start more games.

Waggy has had his chances, once he improves, he'll start more games.

Precisely, unlike us, Sven watches the players day in day out at training. He plays who he thinks has the best chance of playing the best, if that's not Waggy, then so be it.

From HayleyG on twitter: Paul is happy SStL may be coming to Leicester good friend of his and great player will do well

Could be just from the papers, but as they're in Florida at the mo, they could have spoken (wouldn't have thought they'd be reading every daily mail article from the US)

Archived