Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Nothing anonymous about me. Met plenty of people off here, most sound, Colin being an exception obviously. I've even offered to meet grewkes in the ring all in the name of a good cause but I'm yet to hear back shockingly.

Conjecture

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sometimes on this forum I can't believe that we actually all love the same football team :rolleyes:

I bet down the pub everyone would just get on famously lol 

I've always thought if I ever wandered into a boozer and was faced by Finnegan sucking up to Pabs, sucking up to Mark, I'd promptly walk out again. Couldn't be doing with any of em..

lol

Edited by Col city fan

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I've always thought if I ever wandered into a boozer and was faced by Finnegan sucking up to Pabs, sucking up to Mark, I'd promptly walk out again. Couldn't be doing with any of em..

lol

We'd get on like a house on fire pal. Assuming the topic of conversation isnt  great defensive midfielders of the 14/15 season

Forking ipad. How have I misused it. 

8 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Why?

I was using it in the same context as you.

The wrong one....

Edited by Manwell Pablo

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

We'd get on like a house on fire pal. Assuming the topic of conversation isnt  great defensive midfielders of the 14/15 season

Nah, I'll swerve it ta. I'd pay to watch you and Grewks in the ring though. In fact, do it. Then we wouldn't have to suffer having to read the pair of you on here. Still no ban I see.. 

lol

Edited by Col city fan

4 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Nah, I'll swerve it ta. I'd pay to watch you and Grewks in the ring though. In fact, do it. Then we wouldn't have to suffer having to read the pair of you on here. Still no ban I see.. 

lol

It wasn't an offer it was a hypothetical situation. Know you like the safety of your keyboard.

but yeah I think it's a great idea, reckon we could shift a couple of vip tables, one with ten off here one with you your mate Dave and lee clattermole. All for a good cause.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Now you're picking another fight with me! Can't you help yourself? I thought the past two weeks feud with Grewks would be enough but no, you're at it again.

Ill stop...I'll be banned..you won't.. 

Amazing... lol

I'm not really picking a fight am I col I'm having a laugh. Dish the finners sucking up to Mablo sucking up to the bloke who runs the forum he's fleetingly met twice in his life expect to take a bit back. Mod free zone in here anyway by the looks of it, fill your boots. Grewkes has only been back in here about two days anyway he's here for heavy weight week.

7 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Sounds like a mismatch to me.

I don't want to fight a guy who can 'do heavy'. I want a heavyweight.

Jesus Christ listen to Lenox Lewis lol I'll rephrase it. In fight condition I can comfortably meet heavy weight criteria I.e that's fine that's about my weight.  Thank you for your concern though, so sounds like we match up well do you want I'll see when the next event in Leicester is.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sometimes on this forum I can't believe that we actually all love the same football team :rolleyes:

I bet down the pub everyone would just get on famously lol 

The Running Fox .... they had people getting in famously every night lol 

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I had a Cracking night down at leicester arena for the Frank Warren card Smyle was is a war and Leon Woodstock looks a talent. Nice atmosphere compared to some cards I've been too, no bother at all friendly and knowledgeable crowd. Hopefully fish eyes does it again!! Just cathing up on the sky card now.

Hopefully he will get a Lonsdale shot in Leicester three or fights down the line and I can get a pass out for it. The thing that impressed me most was the way he rode the first round.

On 23/04/2017 at 22:46, Manwell Pablo said:

Hopefully he will get a Lonsdale shot in Leicester three or fights down the line and I can get a pass out for it. The thing that impressed me most was the way he rode the first round.

Yeah that's all the card was lacking a local lad in a proper main event such a shame that arena wasn't built when Rendall was fighting.