Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

5 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol 

Did you have a decent night, looked alright on the tv.

Its not, to say he paid any attention to that comment and it is the reason he didn't take the fight is conjecture though. If I wanted to be pendantic, I'd point t out its June not July lol 

"GGG was told by goldenboy that should he fight BJS in july, he has zero chance of Canelo in (iirc) September."

Not once did i claim that...

a) GGG took any notice

b) Is the reason GGG hasn't took the BJS fight

Once again you get proved wrong and try to change the discussion. GGG was told by Goldenboy, whether directly or indirectly, that should he fight BJS in the summer, he has less chance of fighting Canelo at the end of the year.

No conjecture, just facts.

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah agree with this, will definitely watch as the first fight was a good watch. Just shows even more how good the Kell Brook result was over their.  

Should Brook beat Spence, which if it goes to points he clearly will after last nights disgrace, i'd like to see him fight Thurman.

I'm sure he's eager to step up, especially given he's already experience it once and seemed far more happy, but Thurman would be a great money fight for him, and potentially lift him to an ATG stature in all honesty.

6 minutes ago, Grewks said:

"GGG was told by goldenboy that should he fight BJS in july, he has zero chance of Canelo in (iirc) September."

Not once did i claim that...

a) GGG took any notice

b) Is the reason GGG hasn't took the BJS fight

Once again you get proved wrong and try to change the discussion. GGG was told by Goldenboy, whether directly or indirectly, that should he fight BJS in the summer, he has less chance of fighting Canelo at the end of the year.

No conjecture, just facts.

As if you've gone back and edited your own posts from last night to change your arguement lol so funny lol 

41 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Should Brook beat Spence, which if it goes to points he clearly will after last nights disgrace, i'd like to see him fight Thurman.

I'm sure he's eager to step up, especially given he's already experience it once and seemed far more happy, but Thurman would be a great money fight for him, and potentially lift him to an ATG stature in all honesty.

If Brook beats Spence then I think any chance of the fight with Khan will be long gone as Kell will have much bigger fish to fry such as Thurman as you mention or Garcia etc

Is there an actual reason why Khan never fights but is constantly bleating on about exciting news ahead?

47 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

As if you've gone back and edited your own posts from last night to change your arguement lol so funny lol 

I thought you were claimed to be knowledgeable about boxing?

It's also a terrible attempt at trolling, as 0 of my posts were edited lol

Claims to be a boxing fan and knows less than a casual......

18 minutes ago, stix said:

Fury has pulled out of the Parker fight through injury. 

He hasn't wanted to travel there since the fight was announced.

First, they tried claiming that Peter Fury, his coach and dad, wouldn't be allowed entry due to past convictions......the boxing board of control in New Zealand ensured he would be allowed in so that Hughie had zero excuses.

Secondly, Hughie refused to fully commit so that Frank Warren could try and bring the fight to the UK.....that failed.

Finally, he's decided to make up an injury so that he can't fight.

I respected Tyson for his huge win, and wished Hughie all the success possible......but when their camp is again involved in something like this, and therefore now twice, Tyson v Klit rematch and Parker v Hughie, you really have to question everything they do in the future. It's a disgrace in all honesty.

Whilst i was, at the time, delighted by Tyson's win over Klit....i can't help but thinking i wished the result turned out differently. Someone like Wilder may have been forced to fight a decent level opponent.

1 hour ago, Grewks said:

I thought you were claimed to be knowledgeable about boxing?

It's also a terrible attempt at trolling, as 0 of my posts were edited lol

Claims to be a boxing fan and knows less than a casual......

No you haven't to be fair Miss read it.

so instead you did clearly state the golovkin bjs fight was stalled for that sole reason. Which is conjecture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

No you haven't to be fair Miss read it.

so instead you did clearly state the golovkin bjs fight was stalled for that sole reason. Which is conjecture.

Again you try and create an argument which isn't there instead of having the decency to admit you're wrong.

All i stated was that GGG was told by Golden boy, indirectly (maybe directly aswell.....suggesting that however would be 'conjecture'), that should he face BJS he's not likely to get Canelo this year.

How difficult is it to understand?

I haven't once suggested it is the 'sole reason'.....However, it is pretty logical to suggest that as a result of the following quote...

“If he tries to do a fight with Saunders, that will screw up the plans." (For a 2017 fight with Canelo)

Why on earth do we need to discuss any other 'reasons'?

Whether morally right or wrong, Goldenboy have made it clear to GGG that a fight with BJS will seriously limit the chance of him fighting Canelo this year.

20 hours ago, Grewks said:

The BJS and GGG fight has stalled because....

hold on....it's all kicking off.

Scorecards were a joke again.

20 hours ago, Grewks said:

@Manwell Pablo

As i was about to say....

GGG was told by goldenboy that should he fight BJS in july, he has zero chance of Canelo in (iirc) September.

Seems pretty clear cut to me. The ggg bjs and has been stalled because golden boy have told ggg there is zero chance of a Canelo fight in September if the fight in "July" takes place. Forgive me if I've somehow misinterpreted plain English as it's written but that's how I tend to take the written word. As I say you could be right if that's your opinion, Although your now back tracking saying that isn't your opinion. Rather confused here, really just arguing for no reason.

But you are right certainly doesn't need discussing anymore no ones getting anything out of this so for that reason I've read my last post from you. Enjoy the thread see how long you stick around with no one wind up.

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Seems pretty clear cut to me. The ggg bjs and has been stalled because golden boy have told ggg there is zero chance of a Canelo fight in September if the fight in "July" takes place. Forgive me if I've somehow misinterpreted plain English as it's written but that's how I tend to take the written word. As I say you could be right if that's your opinion, Although your now back tracking saying that isn't your opinion. Rather confused here, really just arguing for no reason.

But you are right certainly doesn't need discussing anymore no ones getting anything out of this so for that reason I've read my last post from you. Enjoy the thread see how long you stick around with no one wind up.

There's no point dragging this on any longer.

You're clearly in the wrong and know far less about boxing than you claim to.

Just now, Grewks said:

There's no point dragging this on any longer.

You're clearly in the wrong and know far less about boxing than you claim to.

I've no idea, I'm a boxing novice, but if you know as much about boxing as you do about football then I'd just assume Mablo is right.

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

I've no idea, I'm a boxing novice, but if you know as much about boxing as you do about football then I'd just assume Mablo is right.

I apologise for claiming the Atletico tie was over after the first leg....

Oh wait....i was right.

Just now, Finnegan said:

You're just a ruder, more obnoxious Col.

Like Kitchen with less swearing.

That's a bit ironic isn't it?

Coming in this thread to cause a scene and then have the audacity to call me obnoxious?

You can't have a dig at a guy for not knowing anything, then call him obnoxious when he proves you wrong lol

Clearly you and @Manwell Pablo both have issues when admitting you're wrong.

1 minute ago, Grewks said:

That's a bit ironic isn't it?

Coming in this thread to cause a scene and then have the audacity to call me obnoxious?

You can't have a dig at a guy for not knowing anything, then call him obnoxious when he proves you wrong lol

Clearly you and @Manwell Pablo both have issues when admitting you're wrong.

Oh I'm obnoxious and rude, definitely.

It's just I'm pretty much always right, where as you pretty much always talk waffle.

:claudio:

• Like 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

Oh I'm obnoxious and rude, definitely.

It's just I'm pretty much always right, where as you pretty much always talk waffle.

:claudio:

'Pretty much always right' isn't a phrase i'd associate with someone who makes calls and claims without any evidence.

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Love this thread ...    Like a sort of social media comfort blanket  .....    And if either Pablo or Grewks leaves it I'm going to hold my breath and stamp my feet till they come back ... 

Grewks has attachment issues 

Pablo is simply the cleverist man Grewks has ever met 

he just doesn't realise it as he a full post behind in his thinking constantly 

lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Grewks has attachment issues 

Pablo is simply the cleverist man Grewks has ever met 

he just doesn't realise it as he a full post behind in his thinking constantly 

lol 

clever?

In what sense?

He seems incredibly thick to me. 

I'm sure he will probably play the 'troll' card at some point, but that would mean he has no concept of what trolling is.

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sometimes on this forum I can't believe that we actually all love the same football team :rolleyes:

I bet down the pub everyone would just get on famously lol 

I've genuinely never spoken to someone from foxestalk that I didn't have a good chat with on pretty good terms.

It's just the internet, really, it's not unique to foxestalk.

Being relatively anonymous makes everyone a dick on occasion. lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Sometimes on this forum I can't believe that we actually all love the same football team :rolleyes:

I bet down the pub everyone would just get on famously lol 

That is so true, I always just presume id get on well with you and @GaelicFox just on the basis that two of my favourite people are Muzzy and Graham Norton lollol 

• Like 2