Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

On 19/12/2018 at 15:13, AjcW said:

I honestly see the other as being another fight of the year contender, just like last time.

Both of them will go to war and leave nothing in the ring, I think there will be a knockdown or two a piece, plenty of great on the ropes stuff as well just like last time.

But i'm a heavyweight fight fan anyway so that might be why i'm swaying more to Whyte Del Boy...

A lot riding on it for Whyte too... surely AJ rematch is next up for him if he wins? That or it's a step closer.  

Whyte can't be held back from a title shot any longer, he's had how many eliminators? 

Tomorrow will be a great fight. I have Whyte on points but Chisora impressed me against Takam and looks in career best shape 

2 minutes ago, koop. said:

Whyte can't be held back from a title shot any longer, he's had how many eliminators? 

Tomorrow will be a great fight. I have Whyte on points but Chisora impressed me against Takam and looks in career best shape 

Saw Chisora at the weigh in and I was shocked, looks in ridiculously good shape! 

Dilian does too, but only in his way. Like he’ll never be 100% but he’s as close to it as he’ll ever get. 

Agree 100% though Whyte deserves a title shot now, he’s but a hell of a shift in since the AJ loss, including nearly falling off the radar after some terrible comeback fights. 

Just now, AjcW said:

Saw Chisora at the weigh in and I was shocked, looks in ridiculously good shape! 

Dilian does too, but only in his way. Like he’ll never be 100% but he’s as close to it as he’ll ever get. 

Agree 100% though Whyte deserves a title shot now, he’s but a hell of a shift in since the AJ loss, including nearly falling off the radar after some terrible comeback fights. 

Chisora has always been like Leicester over many years.....which version is going to turn up?

He was absolutely terrible in Monte Carlo was it? Then came back and was quality against Takam. Now looks in shit hot shape.

I just think Whyte is on the road to a world title and I think he beats Chisora then goes onto AJ.

Heavyweight division is exciting right now. Some massive fights to be made and with Fury returning and looking good it's going to be a quality 2019-2020 

14 hours ago, koop. said:

Officially he’s had no eliminators. He was ordered to fight Ortiz In a wbc eliminator but never took that fight and if you go off the rankings he is Wilders mandatory but the WBC are happy to allow to the fury rematch so while highly ranked I’d imagine he’s still a fight against a highly ranked boxer in the wbc rankings (chisora is 7th) away from wilder having wilder ordered to fight him. 

He had an IBF eliminator ordered with pulev and I’ll happily go into in the ins and outs of exactly what happened if anyone’s interested but in short Hearn and whyte took money over belts and fought Parker instead. 

Hes ranked no.1 by the wbo but Joshua dealt with that mandatory when he beat povetkin and again, so they won’t order a fight till late summer earliest, and again you’d imagine there could well be a final eliminator ordered there and Hearn would lean heavily on the Wbo for it to be Miller.

This is the problem, Hearn sticks these fights on PPV and while yes they are entertaining the part he doesn’t tell you is they are of no sporting relevance at all. Whyte sporting wise is no better off after he beats Chisora in terms of boxing then he is before the fight, and the Parker fight was a similar story. only chisora can actually gain anything in that regard, whyte is in this for the money. It’s like I’ve said before if all you want to do is watch two blokes club each other to death just check when your local leisure centre is sticking a card on you can probably go and watch that live for less money.

17 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Officially he’s had no eliminators. He was ordered to fight Ortiz In a wbc eliminator but never took that fight and if you go off the rankings he is Wilders mandatory but the WBC are happy to allow to the fury rematch so while highly ranked I’d imagine he’s still a fight against a highly ranked boxer in the wbc rankings (chisora is 7th) away from wilder having wilder ordered to fight him. 

He had an IBF eliminator ordered with pulev and I’ll happily go into in the ins and outs of exactly what happened if anyone’s interested but in short Hearn and whyte took money over belts and fought Parker instead. 

Hes ranked no.1 by the wbo but Joshua dealt with that mandatory when he beat povetkin and again, so they won’t order a fight till late summer earliest, and again you’d imagine there could well be a final eliminator ordered there and Hearn would lean heavily on the Wbo for it to be Miller.

This is the problem, Hearn sticks these fights on PPV and while yes they are entertaining the part he doesn’t tell you is they are of no sporting relevance at all. Whyte sporting wise is no better off after he beats Chisora in terms of boxing then he is before the fight, and the Parker fight was a similar story. only chisora can actually gain anything in that regard, whyte is in this for the money. It’s like I’ve said before if all you want to do is watch two blokes club each other to death just check when your local leisure centre is sticking a card on you can probably go and watch that live for less money.

Is that you Frank?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FilbertFrog said:

Conlon is over hyped ...  Been telling folks for this for a while 

takkam get him off my laptop yuck 

You got a stream for match room card? 

Boring fight up until this round. He will win a belt on though Conlan, got folk both sides of the Atlantic planning things for him.

Murray N’dam is an intriguing fight 

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

You got a stream for match room card? 

Boring fight up until this round. He will win a belt on though Conlan, got folk both sides of the Atlantic planning things for him.

Murray N’dam is an intriguing fight 

Open box 

conlan has the green dollars backing him so ya he will get to the top 

Murray is a funny one 

6 minutes ago, FilbertFrog said:

Open box 

conlan has the green dollars backing him so ya he will get to the top 

Murray is a funny one 

He could get another go at a belt if he wins this, N’dam would be a very decent platform. Problem is eddies got all the belts so he’d have to back to match room.

will be a hard fight though, he losses he’s done.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

He could get another go at a belt if he wins this, N’dam would be a very decent platform. Problem is eddies got all the belts so he’d have to back to match room.

will be a hard fight though, he losses he’s done.

I’m hearing MTK have put the squeeze on Eddie that if Martin wins tonight he gets a belt shot next year 

and if they squeeze you give in !