Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

5 hours ago, James. said:

I'm leaning towards Warrington Frampton but could be swayed. Which undercard looks better?

I honestly see the other as being another fight of the year contender, just like last time.

Both of them will go to war and leave nothing in the ring, I think there will be a knockdown or two a piece, plenty of great on the ropes stuff as well just like last time.

But i'm a heavyweight fight fan anyway so that might be why i'm swaying more to Whyte Del Boy...

A lot riding on it for Whyte too... surely AJ rematch is next up for him if he wins? That or it's a step closer.  

13 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

I admittedly know jack zero about boxing, really, but Steve Bunce on Fighting Talk said he expects AJ-Fury in May 2020. Realistic?

It really depends what happens between now and then surely, 18 months is a lot of time in the career of a boxer.

10 hours ago, FilbertFrog said:

Warrington frampton is a cracking card 

You are the forums frank warren ambassador though lol 

Im going frampton Warrington for two reasons, 1) it’s the more relevant fight 2) this clash is Hearns fault, it’s something he said he could do again and seems to arrogantly think he’s going to do vastly the bigger number of buys and I’d love him to be wrong.  

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You are the forums frank warren ambassador though lol 

Im going frampton Warrington for two reasons, 1) it’s the more relevant fight 2) this clash is Hearns fault, it’s something he said he could do again and seems to arrogantly think he’s going to do vastly the bigger number of buys and I’d love him to be wrong.  

Love frank so much I’m buying at home and for my mate 

good reasons pabs