Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Forest Away

Anyone know where block 'Y1' is in relation to Forest's singing section?

Forest singing section is A Block, go back a page or two I posted a link to the '3D city ground' which shows you, your view or you could look on the back of your ticket?

Forest singing section is A Block, go back a page or two I posted a link to the '3D city ground' which shows you, your view or you could look on the back of your ticket?

Pretty impressed with my view, cheers for the link :thumbup:

Looking to book online but what does "Bridgford Stand-Upper-Internet Sales-A-1 " actually mean? Is A1 a block or something?

Nothing to worry about, you'll be in the Lower Bridgford.

Its just something that came up with internet sales for some reason!

:chant:

Sorry to be lazy! I can't be bothered to look through 7 pages to find out parking information. Whats the best place to park on matchdays? Thanks guys, can't wait, never been Forest away before!

If you come into Nottingham off the A46 and down the A6006, go through a place called Tollerton, at the island go straight over heading towards Nottingham then you will come to another big island, you need to turn right and just keep going. You will see an Asda on the left and basically park anywhere off the main road. The ground is basically on that road so the closer you can get to it after Asda the better :thumbup:

Archived