Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thewarmanator

Euro 2012 - anyone going?

Just booked 2 3rd class sleeper tickets (all they had left) for Kiev-Donetsk on the 10th-11th, and return the day after the game - £27

Think you might struggle to sleep mate! Should have booked a compartment if any were left, at least then your belongings are safe and you have your own 'room'. Mine cost £27 return.

Think you might struggle to sleep mate! Should have booked a compartment if any were left, at least then your belongings are safe and you have your own 'room'. Mine cost £27 return.

3rd class lol didn't even know there was such a thing, good luck!

3rd class = sitting on the carriage roof

people sitting in 3rd class wish they were sitting on the roof!Looks like a cattle pen!!

Be sure to take your finest all in one suite with you to save haha

Bah! to the lot of you!!! This is what it looks like (apparently);

image013.jpg

I recently traveled 12 hours on a sleeper train in India (Goa to Mumbai) that looked very similar. It wasn't comfortable and there were ferrell children sniffing glue knocking about - but if I can do that, this will be a doddle...

I recently traveled 12 hours on a sleeper train in India (Goa to Mumbai) that looked very similar. It wasn't comfortable and there were ferrell children sniffing glue knocking about - but if I can do that, this will be a doddle...

Yeah that is what it looks like, just can't see you being able to sleep on that plus the problem of keeping your belongings safe while asleep!

Yeah that is what it looks like, just can't see you being able to sleep on that plus the problem of keeping your belongings safe while asleep!

I think it's a case of sleeping with your arms around your bag!!! I don't tend to sleep on trains, well nod off for the odd 15-20 mins, so any potential tea leaf will have to prize my belongings from my cold dead fingers!

That looks class, was looking at getting one myself but not sure I can afford it

Cheers mate, that one cost £190 and is 12x6ft. The flag and writing itself was about £120, it's the images that cost more because they are hand made. I had to re-think mine as my original design was over £400!

Cheers mate, that one cost £190 and is 12x6ft. The flag and writing itself was about £120, it's the images that cost more because they are hand made. I had to re-think mine as my original design was over £400!

Have you checked the dimensions you are allowed to take in? I think that's bigger than you can get in the ground

Have you checked the dimensions you are allowed to take in? I think that's bigger than you can get in the ground

It is 'too big', the dimensions are 3x1.5m. I'm sure no-one will cause a fuss about it though, but we shall see.

hell no i aint going those polish firms are looking for the english its going to be the most violent euros ever

Such a shame you aint then..you might shit yourself

Does anybody know if they're playing the games on the big screen in town?

The early games will not be shown on th big screen in town, if England progress further then they might show the later games.

Archived