Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thewarmanator

Euro 2012 - anyone going?

Should my bet come in which I doubt it will. I fancy going over for the quarters. Seen flights for £364. Got offered tickets for Ukraine game before I went away from some polish lad i work with he had four tickets and wanted £300 for them all.

Care to share any flight details? Sport Ops were fully booked immediately after the game last night. I've found return flights to Kiev for £320 ish but thats departing on the Friday returning Monday, and leaves nothing for if we end up in Donetsk.

http://www.lastminute.com/trips/flightlist/listInternal?srchSnr=0&retMo=2012-6&retDy=25&depAp=LON&depDy=22&flexDate=False&srchAdt=1&acArrValues=KBP%7CKiev+Borispol+Airport%7CKiev%7C%7CUkraine&path=flights&airline=NONE&pTxId=342886&drctTrip=false&requestId=316803230371128&depMo=2012-6&acDepValues=LON%7CLondon%7CLondon%7C%7CUnited+Kingdom&ad_dest=&numLegs=2&srchChld=0&addToCartButtonSelected=Select&arrAp=KBP&configId=S72722479&redirectOnly=false&cabins=Y&srchInf=0&ad_country=&moduleName=product_list&patternName=product-results-single-product&uiErrorCode=SoldOut&uiErrorPath=flights&uiErrorProduct=flights&errSource=flightsList

Care to share any flight details? Sport Ops were fully booked immediately after the game last night. I've found return flights to Kiev for £320 ish but thats departing on the Friday returning Monday, and leaves nothing for if we end up in Donetsk.

http://www.lastminute.com/trips/flightlist/listInternal?srchSnr=0&retMo=2012-6&retDy=25&depAp=LON&depDy=22&flexDate=False&srchAdt=1&acArrValues=KBP%7CKiev+Borispol+Airport%7CKiev%7C%7CUkraine&path=flights&airline=NONE&pTxId=342886&drctTrip=false&requestId=316803230371128&depMo=2012-6&acDepValues=LON%7CLondon%7CLondon%7C%7CUnited+Kingdom&ad_dest=&numLegs=2&srchChld=0&addToCartButtonSelected=Select&arrAp=KBP&configId=S72722479&redirectOnly=false&cabins=Y&srchInf=0&ad_country=&moduleName=product_list&patternName=product-results-single-product&uiErrorCode=SoldOut&uiErrorPath=flights&uiErrorProduct=flights&errSource=flightsList

Think I googled Ryanair then it was the first link that came up. Not the Ryanair website! Ps. I'm not going out now lol. Would of been a last minute thing should my bet of came in.

Sport ops are now trying to get a second plane running from Birmingham. Managed to book ourselves on so we're sorted.

Not looking forward to the return of rooney. If it aint broke dont fix it. Not Roys fault, he'd get slated if he didnt play him. But mark my words, the blokes way overrated

Still think he will be a better partner for Wellbeck and will link up with the midfield better and of course we know he has the quality to score at any moment in the game. Carrols good but not great.

Nice one, you staying in Kiev or Donetsk?

Sport ops charter their own planes, so will fly directly to the venue of the game should we get there. I think we arrive by mid morning, have all day on it then fly back straight after the game. Its a great way to do the knockout games rather than risk booking yourself for a week or so to find that we don't qualify

Still think he will be a better partner for Wellbeck and will link up with the midfield better and of course we know he has the quality to score at any moment in the game. Carrols good but not great.

Samne goes for Rooney. He's really just not that good. Everyone thinks he's going to come back in, score a hattrick and everyone will love him. He's not world class by any stretch of the imagination. I'd rather keep the same side as Friday, without Milner. Everyone thought it was going to.be a massive thing Rooney being left out the first two games, but it wasn't. Why? Cos he's not that good. At least the others listen to the manager. If he says he wants Welbeck n Carroll up front and staying up front, thats what they do. When we were chasing the game 2-1 down on Friday did anyone spot eiother of them playing at right back, or dropping deep into midfield, or throwing a tantrum if they did something wrong, or if they didn't get the ball?

My point being he tries to do too much for the team which ends up having far more of a negative outcome than positive

Got back from Krakow yesterday, was there for 9 days. Had an amazing time, even without going to any games. Met a fair few of the England players, Poland is a superb country. I'm in ruins now though, 9 days on the piss has ended me. Tempted to get back out there if we get out the group stages.

Oh and all 6 of us had WORLD IN MOTION tattoo'd on our thighs whilst leathered, hahahahaaa.

Archived