Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thewarmanator

Euro 2012 - anyone going?

hell no i aint going those polish firms are looking for the english its going to be the most violent euros ever

You've been watching too much football factory and terrible biased reporting. They do a documentary like that before EVERY tournament. Nothing new.

You've been watching too much football factory and terrible biased reporting. They do a documentary like that before EVERY tournament. Nothing new.

Thought I was gonna get shot, mugged, raped in South Africa from the pre tournament documentary.

Turned out to be a cracking 4 weeks (with the exception of the football).

This is our year. In Roy we trust.

Anyone booked to go to this place?? Taken off my mates facebook

With the stupid price of many Ukrainian hotels, I didn't expect the Hotel Nivki to be a beauty at £40 a twin room. However, I did expect it to exist. Apparently not though. All arriving this weekend have been left homeless. Correct address. False Hotel. I arrive Wednesday. Anyone for a park bench?

edit- should've been flying out this morning. fukin gutted. Donetsk isn't sounding too bad by all accounts. Not the 'Measham without the pubs' that I was told it was like

Anyone booked to go to this place?? Taken off my mates facebook

With the stupid price of many Ukrainian hotels, I didn't expect the Hotel Nivki to be a beauty at £40 a twin room. However, I did expect it to exist. Apparently not though. All arriving this weekend have been left homeless. Correct address. False Hotel. I arrive Wednesday. Anyone for a park bench?

edit- should've been flying out this morning. fukin gutted. Donetsk isn't sounding too bad by all accounts. Not the 'Measham without the pubs' that I was told it was like

I'm not booked in there but I expect this to happen to a few people.

After my booking disaster for the France game, I decided not to buy any tickets whatsoever. I'm now thinking about going out for the quarters. Apparently tickets for the knockout stages come in a voucher form. Whats needed to swap the voucherfor match ticket? Your Englandfans card? The same bank card used to pay for the tickets?

I'm going to contact Englandfans tomorrow to see if they can issue me one as I am a gold member.

Providing we qualify of course

After my booking disaster for the France game, I decided not to buy any tickets whatsoever. I'm now thinking about going out for the quarters. Apparently tickets for the knockout stages come in a voucher form. Whats needed to swap the voucherfor match ticket? Your Englandfans card? The same bank card used to pay for the tickets?

I'm going to contact Englandfans tomorrow to see if they can issue me one as I am a gold member.

Providing we qualify of course

Just a word of advice if you do it..... Book your flight for June haha.

I would imagine you take your passport to the ticket office at the stadium and collect them there as per UEFAs current policy but I'm not too sure.

I'm heading out on Thursday, cannot wait!

Just a word of advice if you do it..... Book your flight for June haha.

I would imagine you take your passport to the ticket office at the stadium and collect them there as per UEFAs current policy but I'm not too sure.

I'm heading out on Thursday, cannot wait!

Sport ops wont get it wrong! Thats the problem I have a mates ticket available though will try getting my own first

There seems to be conflicting information regarding kick off time for Engalnd tomorrow. BBC Red Button fixtures says 1700, but our Gary last night said join us at 7pm for England live, indicating a 7-45pm kick off. I've also seen conflict on a few websites. Anyone know for sure? I'm certain it's 7-45 myself (almost!!)

Deffo 745pm tomorrow.

Still after tickets for the quarters..

Should my bet come in which I doubt it will. I fancy going over for the quarters. Seen flights for £364. Got offered tickets for Ukraine game before I went away from some polish lad i work with he had four tickets and wanted £300 for them all.

Archived