Austin Posted 15 September 2011 Posted 15 September 2011 MANZ NEEDZ SUM SERIIOUSZZZ REP POINTS. +1 ME INNIT. A WANT TO HAVE LOADS OF DOTS LIKE BRAZILS IS GOT STARZ.
Narborough_fox Posted 15 September 2011 Posted 15 September 2011 Determined by the amount of posts you've made. More posts, more dots.
Guest Bilo Posted 15 September 2011 Posted 15 September 2011 Should be on rep points, sort the wheat from the chavs chaff.
MC Prussian Posted 15 September 2011 Author Posted 15 September 2011 MANZ NEEDZ SUM SERIIOUSZZZ REP POINTS. +1 ME INNIT. A WANT TO HAVE LOADS OF DOTS LIKE BRAZILS IS GOT STARZ. YEHH MANN, U R 2 GUD 2 GO 1 NOTICED. +1 MANN
Bugg Posted 15 September 2011 Posted 15 September 2011 I AM I BADMAN WIV BARE DOTS LYK looks like I'm not I don't actually think It's to do with rep, as there are people with lower rep (yes I'm sad) than me who have more dots.
Houdini Logic Posted 15 September 2011 Posted 15 September 2011 My basic (and possibly flawed) research leads me to believe it's post count.
Webbo Posted 16 September 2011 Posted 16 September 2011 Does this mean we can get rid of the proper post count?
StanSP Posted 16 September 2011 Posted 16 September 2011 Does the general rule still apply? i.e. more dots = bigger penis?
The Doctor Posted 16 September 2011 Posted 16 September 2011 Has this replaced 'supported City since'? Well it's not showing anymore so possibly, but a quick check reveals I have 1 less dot than DavieG, who has probably been going since long before I was born.
ozleicester Posted 16 September 2011 Posted 16 September 2011 if you have more than 4 of these "dots"...Call a doctor immediatley
Finnegan Posted 16 September 2011 Posted 16 September 2011 Should be on rep points, sort the wheat from the chavs chaff. Please God no.
Phube Posted 17 September 2011 Posted 17 September 2011 Oooh how big's my e-penis...? EDIT: 8 inches dots!
Nick Posted 17 September 2011 Posted 17 September 2011 So for 3,000 posts you get six dots and for 17, 000 posts you get eight. Rep points I think would be a good way of doing it as we already have a post count.
DB11 Posted 19 September 2011 Posted 19 September 2011 Does the general rule still apply? i.e. more dots = bigger penis? Forum posts are always related to the e-penis!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.