Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Won there in 2003, 2007, and this season, thats not that bad really, havent lost many more than that there either, wouldnt say that is a bogey team.

And just the once at the walkers/kp iirc?

You said 'won at Turf Moor' so I was just talking about that not being much of a bogey ground for us, but yes intil last season they were a bogey team at home for us.

Oh right. That's strange because I said that they were a bogey team. Not that turf moor was a bogey ground even though we've not won there much.

Oh right. That's strange because I said that they were a bogey team. Not that turf moor was a bogey ground even though we've not won there much.

Corky was making the point about us not winning at Burnley or PNE then you said 'Well we've only won at Turf moor twice in the past 10 years', I was just pointing out that we have won more games than that there and its not liek we have played them every time in ten seasons it reality its like 3 wins out of 7/8 games.

Which compared to a lot of grounds we visit isnt bad at all really.

But yes I agree, in the main we dont really do all that well vs Burnley.

Edited by peterborofox

As someone said, we finished 10th under Sven, and he had since October. We wont do much better or worse than this season. We will turn it around, this season or next.

But we were bottom but one when Sven took over. When he was sacked we were one win from the play-offs. Hardly a like for like comparison is it?

• 2 weeks later...