Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

Some people chatting absolute rubbish on this phone in who was that liz woman chatting the same old tripe we need to get some kids in etc etc like that woman wanting kebe from reading and comparing football to cricket they are two separate sports. Phone in is an absolute waste of time and the reserve team thing we do play reserve games but they are behind closed doors!

turn it off then if its a waste of time!!

Some people chatting absolute rubbish on this phone in who was that liz woman chatting the same old tripe we need to get some kids in etc etc like that woman wanting kebe from reading and comparing football to cricket they are two separate sports. Phone in is an absolute waste of time and the reserve team thing we do play reserve games but they are behind closed doors!

Blissfully ignoring the fact that when Schlupp has started or come on as sub in the league he's looked out of his depth to say the least. Bottom line is, play kids, lose badly, crowd boos, kids never get better.

That we don't need to scream and shout, and that we shouldn't wave scarves around. And she was a local...from Glasgow....

I missed that bit. Stupid thing to say. Did anyone respond? If I was the presenter, I would have had a few things to say about that. For starters, why does she want to make the atmosphere even worse than it already is at the KP, and why does it matter to her at all if she's in Glasgow?

I did hear that fella saying he'd put Mills back into the starting XI and make him captain if he was manager, whilst also saying players should "play for the shirt", and not just turn up for the money. He sounded very confused if you ask me. Sounds like he hasn't been paying attention at all this whole season.

I can't understand how or why anyone would phone in if they don't know what they're talking about or even what their own point is meant to be.

I missed that bit. Stupid thing to say. Did anyone respond? If I was the presenter, I would have had a few things to say about that. For starters, why does she want to make the atmosphere even worse than it already is at the KP, and why does it matter to her at all if she's in Glasgow?

I did hear that fella saying he'd put Mills back into the starting XI and make him captain if he was manager, whilst also saying players should "play for the shirt", and not just turn up for the money. He sounded very confused if you ask me. Sounds like he hasn't been paying attention at all this whole season.

I can't understand how or why anyone would phone in if they don't know what they're talking about or even what their own point is meant to be.

That's the worst thing, a lot of them don't seem to know why they've rang up. Most people who phone up on a Monday and Saturday night just sound like they've dailled and then once they're on air they decide to think of something to say. Hardly any of them have a specific point or speak with any purpose. It's bloody infuriating.

It was refreshing to hear Stringer just get fed up with one of them and take issue with his nonsensical ramblings the other night. Half of these people are clueless but arrogant and they need taking down a peg once in a while so that they don't phone again.

That's the worst thing, a lot of them don't seem to know why they've rang up. Most people who phone up on a Monday and Saturday night just sound like they've dailled and then once they're on air they decide to think of something to say. Hardly any of them have a specific point or speak with any purpose. It's bloody infuriating.

It was refreshing to hear Stringer just get fed up with one of them and take issue with his nonsensical ramblings the other night. Half of these people are clueless but arrogant and they need taking down a peg once in a while so that they don't phone again.

Do you think the sat night lot are ringing in early for the sunday gardening show. Then get through and think oh shit wrong show gotta make a comment. So they do That Lineker is too old we should sell him now before it's too late.

I blame it on too much tea myself lol

Do you think the sat night lot are ringing in early for the sunday gardening show. Then get through and think oh shit wrong show gotta make a comment. So they do That Lineker is too old we should sell him now before it's too late.

I blame it on too much tea myself lol

lol

Just look at this section of the forum - stupid people typing the same stupid things over and over. And then typing it again in threads which all sound the same.

It's what stupid people do and there's a fvckload of stupid out there.

• Like 1

Just look at this section of the forum - stupid people typing the same stupid things over and over. And then typing it again in threads which all sound the same.

It's what stupid people do and there's a fvckload of stupid out there.

Isn't it stupid to read the same forum over and over again and expect different results? :P