Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mack

Here comes the moan in

I see your point, but don't forget that the rules will be exactly the same for every other team in the division. Sure, maybe it affects us more than most, but I'm guessing our turnover is one of the biggest in the league. I'm not too worried - other clubs will have to slash their wage bills, as well.

True but that point that we need to cut still stands and I feel whilst it may not leave us far behind anyone, if anyone, we'll still need to make arguably the biggest cuts and there'll be some big sacrifices in there sadly.

I got this off the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16730859

• Clubs hoping to take part in the Champions or Europa Leagues must balance their football-related expenditure over a three-year period
  • This is the first season that counts towards the 2013/14 assessment but clubs will be allowed to make a loss of 45m euros (£37.5m) over the three years, falling to 30m euros from 2015/16
  • It is not until 2018 that clubs have to bring their annual losses below £8.8m
  • The ultimate sanction for any club that fails to comply with the FFP criteria is a ban from European competition

So i wouldnt worry too much until european football is a possibiltity

lol

If that's true then Jesus, so they'd only be doing it for long-term benefit of the top clubs. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the rule is in place in our league too.

It's all bullshit that FFP saga.

All the owner has to do is find another way to inject the cash... like sponsor the stadium and pay £30 million quid for the privilege.

On paper the books meet FFP guidelines and off we go.

Edit ; What above post said

Sponsoring their own stadium for £500mil.

They should be punished for that, totally cheating the system. This is just going to limit the normal clubs and allow sides that have been taken over to cheat their way around it.

They should be punished for that, totally cheating the system. This is just going to limit the normal clubs and allow sides that have been taken over to cheat their way around it.

The system is shit anyway, and will keep the rich rich and the poor poor.

So any way around it is all good to me.

It's all bullshit that FFP saga.

All the owner has to do is find another way to inject the cash... like sponsor the stadium and pay £30 million quid for the privilege.

On paper the books meet FFP guidelines and off we go.

The authorities are not that stupid.

If we see clubs that are looking for loopholes we will act. It is not enough to say, 'We've got a sponsorship contract and that's okay' if the contract is out of line.

That is from : http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/uefa-to-investigate-manchester-city-over-etihad-sponsorship-deal-2338555.html

Love the fact that she said we don't want people waving scarves or singing or whatever, even though she is in Glasgow. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but how many games does she actually make?

And why do people want fans to sit in silence? :S

Edited by Fox92

Some people chatting absolute rubbish on this phone in who was that liz woman chatting the same old tripe we need to get some kids in etc etc like that woman wanting kebe from reading and comparing football to cricket they are two separate sports. Phone in is an absolute waste of time and the reserve team thing we do play reserve games but they are behind closed doors!